Who is that Bus driver

Jayn

Jay
say who is that STS bus driver that drives the Southbond/Northbound bus sometimes. He is a older man balding some and he does seem friendly but a lot of the time real bossy. He picked me up in front of Target and I told him where I was going (Leonardtown) but he was southbound at the time. He did call Northbound so I can meet it but the bus was too far ahead so I told the driver to drop me back off he did but he actually charged me for the non ride to Walmart. He actually made that "give me money" gesture with his fingers and said "Hey you, how are you paying.." I did pay but man he sure acted like a jerk.

Last edited:

PrepH4U

say who is that STS bus driver that drives the Southbond/Northbound bus sometimes. He is a older man bolding some and he does seem friendly but a lot of the time real bossy. He picked me up in front of Target and I told him where I was going (Leonardtown) but he was southbound at the time. He did call Northbound so I can meat it but the bus was too far ahead so I told the driver to drop me back off he did but he actually charged me for the non ride to Walmart. He actually made that "give me money" gesture with his fingers and said "Hey you, how are you paying.." I did pay but man he sure acted like a jerk.

So you got on the Southbond bus but wanted to go back north and a bossy bolding man tried to help you get some meat? :shrug:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I hear Nick's has good meat; you should have gone there instead of Target or Wal-Mart. Maybe that's why the guy was bossy. :shrug:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
say who is that STS bus driver that drives the Southbond/Northbound bus sometimes. He is a older man bolding some and he does seem friendly but a lot of the time real bossy. He picked me up in front of Target and I told him where I was going (Leonardtown) but he was southbound at the time. He did call Northbound so I can meat it but the bus was too far ahead so I told the driver to drop me back off he did but he actually charged me for the non ride to Walmart. He actually made that "give me money" gesture with his fingers and said "Hey you, how are you paying.." I did pay but man he sure acted like a jerk.

Hope you weren't't late for your shift at the Front Porch. Brad would have been pissed.

mitzi

say who is that STS bus driver that drives the Southbond/Northbound bus sometimes. He is a older man bolding some and he does seem friendly but a lot of the time real bossy.

You just described half of the drivers. :killingme

FED_UP

say who is that STS bus driver that drives the Southbond/Northbound bus sometimes. He is a older man balding some and he does seem friendly but a lot of the time real bossy. He picked me up in front of Target and I told him where I was going (Leonardtown) but he was southbound at the time. He did call Northbound so I can meet it but the bus was too far ahead so I told the driver to drop me back off he did but he actually charged me for the non ride to Walmart. He actually made that "give me money" gesture with his fingers and said "Hey you, how are you paying.." I did pay but man he sure acted like a jerk.

He charged you for the aggravation and rightly so. You should have just waited for the N. bound bus, but it is cold outside and you needed some warmth.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I'm with you Jayn! I was gong to Florida one time and I got on the plane heading to New England. You know they had the audacity to charge me for that flight!! :cds:

redbear101282

what time were you riding? i know 2 that fit that description, one drives in the morning, and the other drives afternoon.