A Shout out for our Fire Companies!!

We are so lucky to have the dedicated volunteer firemen/women that we have here in St. Marys. If that photo of the fireman bringing the pup out of a burning house on the Baynet doesn't melt your heart... you must be the Grinch.

If anyone knows the family that lost their home today in Piney Point please let everyone know if there is anything the people in the community can do to help them.

Danzig

We are so lucky to have the dedicated volunteer firemen/women that we have here in St. Marys. If that photo of the fireman bringing the pup out of a burning house on the Baynet doesn't melt your heart... you must be the Grinch.

If anyone knows the family that lost their home today in Piney Point please let everyone know if there is anything the people in the community can do to help them.
The Southern Maryland Chapter of the American Red Cross did respond to this incident.
Please contact their Head Quarters Chapter Office in Laplata at 888 276 2767 for additional follow up information regarding community outreach toward this family.

1/13/2011 Working House Fire - Photography by John Douglass

TurboK9

This one is still my favorite...

Attachments

• Doberman-Fireman.jpg
    Doberman-Fireman.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 92

Annoying_Boy

The Southern Maryland Chapter of the American Red Cross did respond to this incident.
Please contact their Head Quarters Chapter Office in Laplata at 888 276 2767 for additional follow up information regarding community outreach toward this family.

So being that you're selling your photos in the link above that would make you an advertiser that is spamming us, wouldn't it Mr. Ambulance Chaser?

:killingme

SoMDGirl42

So being that you're selling your photos in the link above that would make you an advertiser that is spamming us, wouldn't it Mr. Ambulance Chaser?

:killingme

Anyone can download his pictures for personal use. I see nothing wrong with him not wanting every kook stealing his pictures and selling them themselves. so he copyrights them. :buddies: He has every right to do that.

I think you'll find if you go up against John, you'll loose.

Annoying_Boy

Anyone can download his pictures for personal use. I see nothing wrong with him not wanting every kook stealing his pictures and selling them themselves. so he copyrights them. :buddies: He has every right to do that.

I think you'll find if you go up against John, you'll loose.

What exactly will I "loose"?

:whistle:

PrepH4U

Willing to help out.

Awesome pictures, esp. of the dog rescue.
You didn't answer the question: what or how exactly am I going to lose?

What is it that your implying that he's going to do to me?

:popcorn:

please drop it, you don't have to turn every thread into a hated arguement do you?