Looking for an old GMHS yearbook

annemayer

I am looking for Great Mills H.S. yearbooks from 1990,91,92,93,and 94. I've contacted the school,and I've placed wanted ads several times. Before I just give up,anybody have one or more of these they want to part with?

Last edited:

Baltimore_Colt

Coincidentally, I'd like to see a '91 Chopticon yearbook. They put the wrong pic of me in there. But the pics I bought were the right ones. I think my wife would get a kick out of seeing the one they put in. I only saw it once and was disgusted. But I was smiling unlike the ones I purchased.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
I am looking for Great Mills H.S. yearbooks from 1990,91,92,93,and 94. I've contacted the school,and I've placed wanted ads several times. Before I just give up,anybody have one or more of these they want to part with?

What? 90-94, you have to be older than that. There's no way in hell you could get as bitter as you are in 39 yrs (or so) :buddies:

sockgirl77

Nope,most everyone I know now and knew then aren't on there.

:bs: I have several of your classmates on my page and have seen several others on my friends pages. You can network out and find tons of GMHS grads. I guarantee 75+% of the Class of 94 has a FB page. I know bunches of GMHS people and a huge majority of them have a FB page. I'm also going to assume that if they don't, they don't care to reunite with you. Well I'm also going to assume that's truth for the majority of the population.

annemayer

The age doesn't fit anyway,not your fault - I was always a bit younger than most of my class. Graduated 5 months after turning 16.

annemayer

:bs: I have several of your classmates on my page and have seen several others on my friends pages. You can network out and find tons of GMHS grads. I guarantee 75+% of the Class of 94 has a FB page. I know bunches of GMHS people and a huge majority of them have a FB page. I'm also going to assume that if they don't, they don't care to reunite with you. Well I'm also going to assume that's truth for the majority of the population.

I don't buy that at all. You guarantee that more than 75% of them are on Facebook? Sounds like b.s. to me. And,class of 94 implies that particular graduating class. I graduated from Leonardtown,so there are quite a few people who may have began there,at GMHS, but not graduating there. Such as myself. Not everyone is on Facebook. Some people just go ahead and live.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
I don't buy that at all. You guarantee that more than 75% of them are on Facebook? Sounds like b.s. to me. And,class of 94 implies that particular graduating class. I graduated from Leonardtown,so there are quite a few people who may have began there,at GMHS, but not graduating there. Such as myself. Not everyone is on Facebook. Some people just go ahead and live.

Thought I was the only one

sockgirl77

I know a lot of GMHS people and they all have FB pages. All of them are from Classes 90-97. I'm guessing those that don't have one don't want to be found. :shrug:

annemayer

I know a lot of GMHS people and they all have FB pages. All of them are from Classes 90-97. I'm guessing those that don't have one don't want to be found. :shrug:

I know for me,I don't have one because I just don't feel like it. There has never really been a reason. But I know several of my former classmates who I have kept in touch with also don't for varying reasons - busy,etc. I want the books to look back on,it was a great time in my life,but I don't necessarily want to re-connect. I think having one more person to remember to call/email would just be a PITA.

sockgirl77

I know for me,I don't have one because I just don't feel like it. There has never really been a reason. But I know several of my former classmates who I have kept in touch with also don't for varying reasons - busy,etc. I want the books to look back on,it was a great time in my life,but I don't necessarily want to re-connect. I think having one more person to remember to call/email would just be a PITA.

Google yearbook companies and call them. Or call the school and ask what company they used. I'm sure for the right price they'll send you copies. I'm sure that nobody wants to part with their copies so asking for them on here isn't going to work. But I am willing to bet if you were to create a FB page and connect with a few former classmates you could get together with them and copy pages of their yearbooks. I know a few from GMHS Class of 95 on here. I'll PM them and ask them. Or you can PM PrepH4U. Her daughters went there. :yay:

PrepH4U

Google yearbook companies and call them. Or call the school and ask what company they used. I'm sure for the right price they'll send you copies. I'm sure that nobody wants to part with their copies so asking for them on here isn't going to work. But I am willing to bet if you were to create a FB page and connect with a few former classmates you could get together with them and copy pages of their yearbooks. I know a few from GMHS Class of 95 on here. I'll PM them and ask them. Or you can PM PrepH4U. Her daughters went there. :yay:

:buttkick:
Yep mine would not want to part with theirs.

sockgirl77

:buttkick:
Yep mine would not want to part with theirs.
Oh I know that but I thought that maybe you could volunteer one of them to have a sit down with her and reminisce about GMHS times and coffee. You know being such the great lady you are! :love:

Annoying_Boy

Ask the cops.

They're using one as a mug-shot book for da LP.

:popcorn: