Solomons Burger King

SkinsFan72

I know I may be new to the forums but have been reading them for years. I have noticed that the Burger King in Solomons is under new management and is making positive progress. The morning girl in the Drive Thru is always so perky. I havent been in the evenings but it has gotten cleaner and the staff has improved.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
I know I may be new to the forums but have been reading them for years. I have noticed that the Burger King in Solomons is under new management and is making positive progress. The morning girl in the Drive Thru is always so perky. I havent been in the evenings but it has gotten cleaner and the staff has improved.

Will have to give them a try again someday, it has always been a terrible place to go and I quit them about 3 yrs ago.........surprised they didn't just shut down.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I think this is the first fast food critique I've ever read.

Did they bring in a new chef and refresh their menu?

annemayer

"So perky"?! It's the meth. It ain't the croissanwich.
BK is disgusting.

SkinsFan72

I think this is the first fast food critique I've ever read.

Did they bring in a new chef and refresh their menu?

Nah I was in there one morning and the new manager greated me as I walked in the door and the girl that was up front was smiling and very friendly and I asked if they were under new management and they said yes so I started going back more often and havent been disappointed. Morning people are atleast more friendly.

Ohiogirl

The last time I went through the drive thru they asked what name they could put on the order? I thought that was strange. It's not like I'm ordering pizza, I'm driving up to the window, you know which order I am by the order number. Anyone else get asked for a name?

keepsmiling

They needed to. Orders were always wrong, always had to wait around front, no customer service and the list goes on. I'll send my kids to check it out. LOL

itsbob

I bowl overhand
The last time I went through the drive thru they asked what name they could put on the order? I thought that was strange. It's not like I'm ordering pizza, I'm driving up to the window, you know which order I am by the order number. Anyone else get asked for a name?

Maybe the person taking your order was in Wyoming and wanted to make sure the right person got the right order.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Maybe you found where Brad went

bohman

Will have to give them a try again someday, it has always been a terrible place to go and I quit them about 3 yrs ago.........surprised they didn't just shut down.

:lmao: Maybe I'll give them a try again someday, too. Last time I was in there (at least 4 or 5 years ago, so no reflection on them now) they were out of burgers. Burger King was out of burgers. Guy behind the counter had the nerve to be annoyed at me when I was surprised by this.