Boat, Sport and Rv Show

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
..today at the Houma-Terrebonne Civic Center. Anybody else going?..I've got a day to kill and hanging around the hotel isn't going to cut it.

er.....maybe not? :whistle: OK..I'll let y'all know if I see anything newsworthy.

TurboK9

..today at the Houma-Terrebonne Civic Center. Anybody else going?..I've got a day to kill and hanging around the hotel isn't going to cut it.

er.....maybe not? :whistle: OK..I'll let y'all know if I see anything newsworthy.

I was going to go, but the train had a flat tire so I have no way to get there....

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I've got a day to kill and hanging around the hotel isn't going to cut it.
Going to purchase another boat? Geesh, you rich folks really know how to spend an afternoon (pun intended).

I was going to go, but the train had a flat tire so I have no way to get there....
I sure would hate to have to jack up a full cargo bay to change a flat. :faint:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

pfffft. You think I was borned yesterday? That's why trains have so many wheels on 'em..so that one flat does not slow them down any. Cheese.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Going to purchase another boat? Geesh, you rich folks really know how to spend an afternoon (pun intended).
:

Sure..why not? I have appearances to maintain. Can't let my fans like Annoying_Fool think I'm slacking in my single-handed attempt to boot strap the economy by spreading my massive wealth around.

But it will have to be a new boat that will fit in my carry-on luggage...:whistle:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Well that was disappointing. Not a very big show..

Lot of mullets though.

First time I've seen one of those Briggs and Stratton air-cooled outboard motors...camo motor mounted on a camo swamp-fishing/hunting skiff. Pretty evil looking setup. Sales guy said the boat would run 50 mph in less than 12" of water.:evil:

Well that was disappointing. Not a very big show..

Lot of mullets though.

First time I've seen one of those Briggs and Stratton air-cooled outboard motors...camo motor mounted on a camo swamp-fishing/hunting skiff. Pretty evil looking setup. Sales guy said the boat would run 50 mph in less than 12" of water.:evil:

Does it cut the weeds as you pass over them? :popcorn: