good therapist/shrink/whatever

sk8enscars

I have a friend who is looking for a good therapist or counselor or whatever you call them in the somd area. She's looking for someone who can help her work through childhood issues and their impact on her life and marriage now. She's pretty sure she's lesbian but wants to get some therapy just to see if she can maybe save her marriage. Odd situation, but any suggestions?

FED_UP

I have a friend who is looking for a good therapist or counselor or whatever you call them in the somd area. She's looking for someone who can help her work through childhood issues and their impact on her life and marriage now. She's pretty sure she's lesbian but wants to get some therapy just to see if she can maybe save her marriage. Odd situation, but any suggestions?

Set up and appointment with the Springer show.

Last edited:

mondoman

Therapispt

Try Mary Vieten......she practices in Leonardtown.....she's good.Her e-mail is Dr.Vieten2yahoo.com.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Drill Sergeant R. Lee Ermey has been known to work with people issues...:whistle:

Attachments

• Picture-366.png
    Picture-366.png
    87.5 KB · Views: 87

sk8enscars

She created an account yesterday but couldn't get in right away. She wanted to get the ball rolling so I just told her I'd ask on mine. I'll tell her to get on sometime as long as people can be NICE! ha... yeah, what am i thinking? I don't post on here a lot but I do read.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
She created an account yesterday but couldn't get in right away. She wanted to get the ball rolling so I just told her I'd ask on mine. I'll tell her to get on sometime as long as people can be NICE! ha... yeah, what am i thinking? I don't post on here a lot but I do read.
She must post pics of herself too.

FED_UP

Some of us are very visual people. We like to put a picture with a face. Just ask VenusDoom. She'll tell you all about it.

Come on we know the real reason, are they hot or not. I think OP and friend may have had sexual relations :shrug: We might need Mr Clinton to clarify exactly what does that mean, if it was girl on girl I would call that entertainment, not sexual relations.

Roman

roman

Hey FF, it DOES sound like a Venerial Disease. All jokes aside, I heard that Venera Miller is very good. She's from Germany, so hence the name.