Can you help?! Missing German Shepherd-$500 Reward

L

labluvr

Hemi has been missing since 1/6/11, and I'm sorry to spam a non-pet related forum but we are getting super desperate. He is 6 months old, approximately 50lbs and was wearing a blue nylon collar when he was last seen. Hemi IS MICROCHIPPED, and we are offering a $500 Reward for his return. A smaller reward is being offered for tips of his whereabouts that lead to his recovery. Have you seen him? Know of heard someone that may have him? Please please please, help us reunite with our 4-legged family member!!

If you have him, please return him--NO QUESTIONS ASKED. We need him back

619-852-2958 or in the evenings, call 240-230-3780

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Annoying_Boy

I passed the word to one of my relatives that is well connected with the Amish and asked that he please spread the word of your situation to any of them he comes into contact with.

I really hope you get him back safely.

L

labluvr

Thank you! WKIK has agreed to advertise as much as possible--just heard the first announcement.

I appreciate your help, and spreading the word!

Wrkn4livn

Hemi has been missing since 1/6/11, and I'm sorry to spam a non-pet related forum but we are getting super desperate. He is 6 months old, approximately 50lbs and was wearing a blue nylon collar when he was last seen. Hemi IS MICROCHIPPED, and we are offering a $500 Reward for his return. A smaller reward is being offered for tips of his whereabouts that lead to his recovery. Have you seen him? Know of heard someone that may have him? Please please please, help us reunite with our 4-legged family member!!

If you have him, please return him--NO QUESTIONS ASKED. We need him back

619-852-2958 or in the evenings, call 240-230-3780

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Someone probably has him. We lost our shepherd for three months! We were living in San Diego at the time. We alerted the local pound and called them several times over the course of the three months to no avail... We had written him off when our neighbor went into the pound to get another 'neighborhood dog' when she saw our dog in the cage awaiting termination! He had been spared earlier in the week when a woman came in and said she wanted him. He was scheduled to be put down and had gotten a three day reprieve while they waited for the woman to come back and get him. She never showed so they put our dog back on the 'hit list'. Anyway, our neighbor told the pound not to put him down and called my wife who went right over to claim him. He's lost so much weight she hardly recognized him. She was talking to the pound rep who was giving my wife the third degree as to if this dog really belonged to us. When my wife left the cage area, our dog let out such a wail that the pound folks realized that it must be our dog because they don't often cry like that! We got him back!
Call and keep calling. Even make visits once a week or at least ask if they have recovered any Shepherds. Good luck!

L

labluvr

Where is he missing from?

Last seen off of Mechanicsville Rd & Guy Farm Rd on 1/6/11--although there was a reported sighting off of 236 last Thursday evening. But, after asking around at several Amish farms and other neighbors, no one else had seen him...

LadyCoyote

I heard about this missing dog on the radio this morning...they said the dog is 6 mos. old and was trained as a therapy dog for a marine? I didn't realize the dog had been missing for so long. Hopefully someone has found him and will return him....sounds like an intelligent, much-loved pup!

dawn

I reposted on my facebook page. I cut an pasted his picture and your first post. I hope you find him soon!

L

labluvr

I heard about this missing dog on the radio this morning...they said the dog is 6 mos. old and was trained as a therapy dog for a marine? I didn't realize the dog had been missing for so long. Hopefully someone has found him and will return him....sounds like an intelligent, much-loved pup!

Thank you! He is a much loved pup-in-training. Hope we find him soon :(