New Brakes?

emma1606

Anyone have a good recommendation for a reputable place to get brakes replaced? Don't have anyone in the family to do them so need to go to a shop but don't want to get ripped off. Charles Co or northern St. Mary's. (Please no Mr. Tire as have had nothing but trouble with them)

Thanks!

Anyone have a good recommendation for a reputable place to get brakes replaced? Don't have anyone in the family to do them so need to go to a shop but don't want to get ripped off. Charles Co or northern St. Mary's. (Please no Mr. Tire as have had nothing but trouble with them)

Thanks!

Jimmie Rader in Hughesville does good work. Honest shop. 301-274-0858

bcp

In My Opinion
I always did my own up until I looked at the brakes on the dually, so I brought it to Mr Tire.
They seemed to have done a good job at it and the price was "reasonable"

party301

i'll think of one.....
i wouldn't consider this to be N. St. Mary's or anything but Marks Automotive by the Pax River Gate 2 has done a great job with our vehicles. i was always a little concerned about using them due to the appearance of the building, but started this past year and the service has been wonderful, prices have been great and they seem to be pretty honest. we had a couple of different places tell us that our problem was due to XYZ and that we would have to replace all of it, took it down there and they were like well, you have a problem with Y and that should be replaced but X and Z are fine, however if you ignore the problem you will probably end up having to replace XY&Z. nice to have someone tell you that you actually don't need to replace something.

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
I know its not in charles or st marys but in the prince fredrick industrial park there is a shop called Prolink. Guys name is Mark, has always done great work with my uncles stuff and mine.