Abortion doc killed 7 babies with scissors.....

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
Abortion doc killed 7 babies with scissors, prosecutors say

"PHILADELPHIA - A doctor who gave abortions to minorities, immigrants and poor women in a "house of horrors" clinic was charged with eight counts of murder in the deaths of a patient and seven babies who were born alive and then killed with scissors, prosecutors said Wednesday.

Dr. Kermit Gosnell, 69, made millions of dollars over 30 years, performing as many illegal, late-term abortions as he could, prosecutors said. State regulators ignored complaints about him and failed to inspect his clinic since 1993, but no charges were warranted against them given time limits and existing law, District Attorney Seth Williams said. Nine of Gosnell's employees also were charged.

Read more: Abortion doc killed 7 babies with scissors, prosecutors say

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
.........if the babe momma hadn't croaked no one would've given a shiat.

Don't go getting all RvW on me - I'm thinking about the hypocrisy of the judicial system and the left in general. Guy was obviously doing them a favor for 30 years - otherwise they would've shut him down.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Okay, wait a minute. Killing a baby with scissors is murder, but had it been done two minutes prior it would have been called partial-birth abortion and been perfectly legal.

You people either want to kill babies or you don't. Make up your "minds".

Abc123

I think we should kill him the same way he murdered those poor babies. Can you imagine hearing them cry and scream? OOOOOhhhhhh, people like this infuriate me.
And perferating the womens uteruses and not informing them of it? Off with his head...or spinal cord, or whatever!

ImnoMensa

The women were the murderers,The Doctor was just a tool they used to kill their own late term children.

Is it any worse for this doctor to kill them with scissors than to suck out their little brains before they are out of the mother?

Is it any worse than leaving them in a hamper in the laundry room to die.

Didn't Obama vote against the Child left alive bill?

Is this Doctor any worse than Tiller the Killer?

We believe that only a monster could kill a new born baby by stabbing it with a pair of scissors., but is that monster any worse than the monster who sucks the brains out of a child as it's tiny head crowns from it's mother vagina?
Is the mother any different for delivering her child to this monster who performs the act?

These people who perform late term abortions are not Doctors, they are murderers. They profane the title Doctor.

SoMDGirl42

Okay, wait a minute. Killing a baby with scissors is murder, but had it been done two minutes prior it would have been called partial-birth abortion and been perfectly legal.

You people either want to kill babies or you don't. Make up your "minds".

I think you missed the part where he was preforming these "abortions" up to 30 weeks of gestation. That is illegal. Abortions are legal up to 24 weeks, but most doctors refuse to do them after 20 weeks.

Regardless, this whole article made sick. WTF is wrong with people?

Bavarian

The DA has effectively apologized to the so-called "doctor", who has no medical licence, for arresting him. Read the article on Philly.com. The only reason he has finally been arrested is that now PA has a new Governor who is Pro-Life and wants to crack down on these so-called abortion clinics killing babies right after birth. Remember what was said by others: These babies were full-term, were born alive and would have been adopted by couples who either could not have children themselves or wanted to add to their existing families.

It was mentioned in the report that he had a cleaner room for the White patients who he was afraid might sue.

I hope to see you all Monday at the March for Life.

onel0126

Bead mumbler
I'm confused here. Hasn't the argument for legalized abortion been so that women would not have to have abortions in "unsanitary, not properly staffed conditions." :whistle:

Baz

This. ------------------>
I'm confused here. Hasn't the argument for legalized abortion been so that women would not have to have abortions in "unsanitary, not properly staffed conditions." :whistle:

If not for legalized abortion as it is, this sort of thing would be commonplace.

This "doctor" should be aborted.

Bavarian

The only reason a dwindling number of people still support abortion is that they don't have to see it. There are no stacks of bodies to be seen as were there at Concentration Camps. It is for the most part clean and out of sight.

Reminds be of the Star Trek episode where two planets were fighting each other in endless war, a computer determined the success of the simulated attack and the designated number of people reported to disintegration chambers. It was stopped when Capt. Kirk would not go along with having everyone on the Enterprise destroyed and eventually destroyed the chamber on the planet they were visiting, forcing the leaders to end their war.

Out of site, out of mind.