Gov. In our private lives....again

foodcritic

:sarcasm:

Where is Clinton when we need him. This is a personal matter!!!! :gossip:

Airman gets 8 years in prison in HIV exposure case

David Guiterrez AP – Air Force Sgt. David Gutierrez, right, walks out of the Law Center at McConnell Air Force Base in Wichita, …
By ROXANA HEGEMAN, Associated Press Roxana Hegeman, Associated Press – Wed Jan 19, 6:43 pm ET

WICHITA, Kan. – An Air Force sergeant convicted of exposing multiple sex partners to HIV at swinger parties was sentenced Wednesday to eight years in military prison and will be dishonorably discharged after serving his time.

A court martial judge earlier found Tech. Sgt. David Gutierrez guilty on seven of eight counts of aggravated assault and violating his commander's order to notify partners about his HIV status and use condoms. The judge also convicted Gutierrez of indecent acts for having sex in front of others and eight counts of adultery.

Airman gets 8 years in prison in HIV exposure case - Yahoo! News

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
My God. That poor man.

Have you ever been in the military? There are a lot of things they stick their nose into that the private sector might consider private. The military doesn't and if you want to stay in the military you better be aware of that and adhere to those standards.

I read one of several articles about this. He was ordered to verbally inform sexual partners that he was HIV positive and to use protection to prevent the spread. He ignored that order, he bragged about it, and he got caught. Not only that he "sobbed" when the verdict was read and said he "brought this on himself". Sounds to me like he knew he was wrong, he got caught, and he got punished. Too bad.
Are you seriously more worried about him than the people he purposely infected?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
My God. That poor man.

Have you ever been in the military? There are a lot of things they stick their nose into that the private sector might consider private. The military doesn't and if you want to stay in the military you better be aware of that and adhere to those standards.

I read one of several articles about this. He was ordered to verbally inform sexual partners that he was HIV positive and to use protection to prevent the spread. He ignored that order, he bragged about it, and he got caught. Not only that he "sobbed" when the verdict was read and said he "brought this on himself". Sounds to me like he knew he was wrong, he got caught, and he got punished. Too bad.
I think Foodcritic was being sarcastic too hence his :sarcasm:

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
My God. That poor man.

The main problem here had nothing to do with sticking someone's nose in the wrong place.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
"The possibility of a future without assistance does scare me -- scares me to the core," he tearfully said. "The cost of medicine is very expensive and I don't know if I can afford it."

If he wasn't a DONK before, he sure is one now. He'll be watching the progress of Obamacare over the next 8 years before he's thrown to the public sector.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Uh, what else is new.....:killingme
I've never said otherwise
May be I will make that MY new profile signature....:buddies:
use it if it makes you feel good, consider it a gift.
generally may be is written as one word in this situation (maybe).

Disco Stu

Shut Up Little Man!!!!
Dang you people are SLOOOOW.

To think nobody here made a joke about him HAVING a "Dishonorable Discharge" DURING the swinger's events yet.

:bigwhoop:

I am disappointed in you guys.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I meant when you first posted the thread what were you being sarcastic about. The sarcasm emoticon seemed out of place.
The fact that the sergeant is a queer & HIV positive is a "personal" matter and the govt. should stay out of it.

That's what I believe his sarcasm was.

foodcritic

I meant when you first posted the thread what were you being sarcastic about. The sarcasm emoticon seemed out of place.

OK. The story is funny(sad) because of how liberals treat morality and that it's no ones business who OR what you do behind closed doors. Those liberals have not come out of the "closet" on this story "maybe" because it is insignificant or maybe they don't want to show their hypocrisy on the issue. ALA Bill Clinton.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
It's not okay for the military to court marshall someone for violating military orders but it is okay for the government to tell two consenting adults they can't get married or have sex?

:confused:

Straighten this out for me foodcritic...

foodcritic

It's not okay for the military to court marshall someone for violating military orders but it is okay for the government to tell two consenting adults they can't get married or have sex?

:confused:

Straighten this out for me foodcritic...

"straighten you out" is that some sort of pun?:killingme

It is Ok for them to CM the man. NP from my point of view. I just don't hear the libs talking about consenting adults etc...blah blah. Thats all I was getting at.
Clear as mud now?