Fountain Lady...

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Yes I agree she was a dumbass and she admits it. But that did not give any other employee of the mall the right to make a copy of the security tape of her accident and post it on YouTube! I think she has a case! :coffee:

glhs837

Power with Control
"I could have walked into a bus"

"The fountain could have been empty"

"There was nothing to grab to break my fall"

Bwuhahahahhahahah

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Everyone already knows who she is....put yourself in her shoes...although they're wet....lol.
She's bringing the attention on herself for going public. Nobody knew who she was until she made it known. Family, maybe... a few friends, possibly.

I'm confused... how do you happen upon it on youtube? Did she go to youtube and search on "idgit + texting + fountain" daily to see if it was posted...:confused:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Come on, this is all a ploy, she was probably coin diving at the mall and had to make up a cover story to get past security.

In the video she mentioned receiving a phone call... I think from her nephew.

But seriously! How does anybody just stumble upon something like this? If she's not recognizable how did her nephew find it and how did he realize it was her? It all sounds kookie to me!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
But seriously! How does anybody just stumble upon something like this? If she's not recognizable how did her nephew find it and how did he realize it was her? It all sounds kookie to me!
Because she couldn't keep her mouth shut and she told her mom, who told her sister, who told her kid, who surfed the net, who found the video and showed his friends saying, "look my aunt is famous".

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I like how she cries, "Nobody went to my aid," but one of her first statements in the interview was how embarrassed she was and that she hoped no one saw her. :dork: :lmao:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Yes I agree she was a dumbass and she admits it. But that did not give any other employee of the mall the right to make a copy of the security tape of her accident and post it on YouTube! I think she has a case! :coffee:

Security cameras aren't intended to humiliate people and gather YouTube fodder.

Everyone already knows who she is....put yourself in her shoes...although they're wet....lol.
See post 2. If she kept her mouth shut, no one would know her. :moneywhore:

Because she couldn't keep her mouth shut and she told her mom, who told her sister, who told her kid, who surfed the net, who found the video and showed his friends saying, "look my aunt is famous".

Hmmm... gonna go check for "circus + meeting + lake".... be right back.