Toilet paper

I was just wondering about the particular brand the Gov. or the cleaning supply co. provides.

Brand name...."Envision"

Now, what do you think you are suppose to envision ?

:killingme

I was just wondering about the particular brand the Gov. or the cleaning supply co. provides.

Brand name...."Envision"

That's still left over from the Bush era...wait until the new administration's brand gets distributed... "Invasion: you're guaranteed to run like a raped ape after ever wipe"...:shocking:

Last edited:

slowlane

Did you all know, that several leading toilet-paper makers, recently shrank the length and width of their sheets ?

Just when Americans' a$$es are getting steadily bigger, now they're doing this to us !!

You can verify this fact, by googling "toilet paper shrinking".

Last edited:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I've notice lately the TP commercials are getting really strange and a little too personal. I really hate the one with the little bear with tp stuck all over his butt.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Did you all know, that several leading toilet-paper makers, recently shrank the length and width of their sheets ?

Just when Americans' a$$es are getting steadily bigger, now they're doing this to us !!

I noticed this too. They don't wrap it as tightly on the roll so you only think you're getting the "double roll" but it's actually less than it used to be. Do they think we are that stupid we don't notice this? First it was the ice cream makers slowly shrinking the half-gallon container, now the toilet paper companies are screwing us! :burning:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I've notice lately the TP commercials are getting really strange and a little too personal. I really hate the one with the little bear with tp stuck all over his butt.

I am soooo glad I am not the only one. all of the bear commercials freak me out a little. Witht he kid bending over for him mom to check his but pieces..if you wouldnt show real people doing it..why int he world would I want to see a fuzzy bear doing it? or them snuggling and singing while the other one potties? Too much. I highly doubt you need to make commercials to sell tp anyway...are people not going to know it exists?

limblips

PREMO Member
I am soooo glad I am not the only one. all of the bear commercials freak me out a little. Witht he kid bending over for him mom to check his but pieces..if you wouldnt show real people doing it..why int he world would I want to see a fuzzy bear doing it? or them snuggling and singing while the other one potties? Too much. I highly doubt you need to make commercials to sell tp anyway...are people not going to know it exists?

The bear asked the rabbit if he had problems with poo sticking to his hair. The rabbit said no, it never happens so the bear grabbed him and wiped his butt with him.....................

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
I "Envision" the cheap crap staying in one piece. And it doesn't matter how much you layer it, I guarantee 1/2 will be attached to you.

BOP

Not to worry...they'll bring it up to the original size, call it "new and improved," or "now wider (larger)" and charge us that much more.

GopherM

Darwin was right

I hate the one where the group of women explain that "toilet paper should not only get you clean, it should keep you clean." The implication being that the paper should not be so thin that your fingers end up poking your starfish in the eye and getting debris under your fingernails.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Brand name...."Envision"

:jet:

:yeahthat:

AND, they basically just come out and say "does a bear #### in the woods". I don't care for the commercials, either.