Do-Good Governor cooking Obama's Goose

ImnoMensa

Hawaii governor says Obama's birth record 'exists' but can't produce it | Mail Online

Abercrombie said on Tuesday that an investigation had unearthed papers proving Obama was born in Hawaii in 1961.

He told Honolulu's Star-Advertiser: 'It actually exists in the archives, written down,' he said.
If it's in the Archives written down, what the hell does that mean? Who wrote it down and why? Do they just write things down in Hawaii or do they issue Birth certificates.

And in the same interview Abercrombie suggested that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health

I thought the last Governor and the keeper of the records said they had seen it. The actual document.

He said efforts were still being made to track down definitive vital records that would prove Obama was born in Hawai

Again, didnt the last Governor say they had this proof.?

This thing get curioser and curioser.

I bet this idiot wish's he had kept his mouth shut about proving Obama was from Hawaii , he has stirred up some crap that is starting to smell more every day.

ImnoMensa

ABC is on it too

Hawaii governor says Obama's birth record 'exists' but can't produce it | Mail Online

Abercrombie said on Tuesday that an investigation had unearthed papers proving Obama was born in Hawaii in 1961.

He told Honolulu's Star-Advertiser: 'It actually exists in the archives, written down,' he said.

I thought the last Governor and the keeper of the records said they had seen it. The actual document.

Again, didnt the last Governor say they had this proof.?

This thing get curioser and curioser.

I bet this idiot wish's he had kept his mouth shut about proving Obama was from Hawaii , he has stirred up some crap that is starting to smell more every day.

Obama Birth: Hawaii Gov. Says Proof of President's Birth Certificate Exists But Hasn't Produced the Document - ABC News

ABC is on it too. This story is going to get bigger.

Vince

Does it really matter? Don't care how much evidence they find that this moron is not an American citizen, by the time it's all done he'll be out of office.....or re-elected and it still won't be resolved.

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
It doesn't matter where he was born. His biological father was not a citizen and so BO does not meet the criteria for POTUS. The rules are that you're born a citizen and your PARENTS must be citizens or legal immigrants. Daddy WASN"T! He wasn't even in the country for 5 years minimum requiremnet.
PLUS BO was ADOPTED by an Indonesian, dual citizenship is not recognized, but BO FAILED to reestablish himself with the Dept of State immigration bureau. He didn't so he could get Foreign student aid to go to college.

obamacrimes.com

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
It doesn't matter where he was born. His biological father was not a citizen and so BO does not meet the criteria for POTUS. The rules are that you're born a citizen and your PARENTS must be citizens or legal immigrants. Daddy WASN"T! He wasn't even in the country for 5 years minimum requiremnet.
PLUS BO was ADOPTED by an Indonesian, dual citizenship is not recognized, but BO FAILED to reestablish himself with the Dept of State immigration bureau. He didn't so he could get Foreign student aid to go to college.

obamacrimes.com

As I understand it the mother citizenship alone is enough to establish his citizenship provided she had lived in the US for 5 years, 2 of which have to have been after the age of 14. As for being adopted by an Indonesian, that doesn't do anything to his citizenship, his mother cannot give up his citizenship for him and he couldn't legally do it himself due to his age.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
As I understand it the mother citizenship alone is enough to establish his citizenship provided she had lived in the US for 5 years, 2 of which have to have been after the age of 14. As for being adopted by an Indonesian, that doesn't do anything to his citizenship, his mother cannot give up his citizenship for him and he couldn't legally do it himself due to his age.

As of the date of Obama's birth (1961) the year requirements in the law were "lived in US for 10 years, 5 of which were after the age of 14". It changed to the 5, 2 in 1986.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
As of the date of Obama's birth (1961) the year requirements in the law were "lived in US for 10 years, 5 of which were after the age of 14". It changed to the 5, 2 in 1986.

Thanks for the clarification. :howdy:

ImnoMensa

Thanks for the clarification. :howdy:

Well legally eligible or not , we all know that nothing will be done this term.

Perhaps some State will insist on proof if he runs for another, perhaps not.

The irony to me is that a suck butt who claims to have been a friend of his father and mother ( a lie IMO) has brought this thing back to life by trying to be Mr. Hero to Obama.

The Birth issue was pretty muich on the back burner and no news agency including Fox would touch it with a ten foot pole. Then along come this idiot Governor and stuck his foot right ion the middle of the dog doo, and all of a sudden ABC gets into the story.

Now that's funny:killingme

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

It doesn't really matter where he was born, he's a Kenyan fighting his father's war against the colonial powers that threw him in prision.

Matthew

That explains his animosity toward Britain, but why does he hate us?

Don't forget his mother's attitude towards this country , as she was bound and determined to mingle wit the "downtrodden" masses of the world against this rich , "racist " and capitalist country. Her parents also were extremely leftist, though that didn't preclude them from sending the young O to an exclusive prep school on Honolulu or getting him in touch with a radical who took advantage of the liberal (sic)tolerance of our country to rant and rave about those same rights that gave him freedom.

And despite their insistence for religious toleration, I am sure the medrassa he attended in Indonesia was quite liberal (again sic) in their condemnation and dimunization of us infidels made their impression on an empty mind, already fueled by the rage of his fathers (his own words)

ImnoMensa

Another paper heard from

Gov. Neil Abercrombie Has Utterly Failed To Prove Obama Was Born In Hawaii | Hawaii Reporter

Abercrombie has utterly failed in his mission to prove that Obama was born in the United States. To sate that “officials have tracked down papers indicating that President Obama was indeed born in Hawaii” falls woefully short of proving that Obama is a citizen of the United States. To claim that “our investigation `indicates there is a recording of his birth” doesn`t mean Jack.

Show us the money! Show us the birth certificate!

This thing is starting to pop.It's about time.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
That explains his animosity toward Britain, but why does he hate us?

We're a colonial power, i.e. the exploitation by a stronger country of weaker one; the use of the weaker country's resources to strengthen and enrich the stronger country

We seized the country of Hawaii (where Obama was allegedly born) and threw it's queen in prison. This definition is also used to describe white America becoming rich from the labor of the black man. White America needs to be controlled by a benevolent government and their resources redistributed to the exploited black citizens who are the rightful owners of the wealth.
He also considers us a neocolonial power, using our economic power to control other countries. We use to much of the worlds resources and so he's shut down oil drilling in the gulf and closing coal mines in WV.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

Abercrombie said:
"It's a matter of principle with me," the 72-year-old said. "I knew his mom and dad. I was here when he was born. Anybody who wants to ask a question honestly could have had their answer already."

Read more: Record of President Obama's birth in 1961 is 'in the archives': Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie

Seems reasonable to me. Let's see the truth not the interpretation or testimony. Then we'll know if Grandma Obama was present at the birth or Uncle Neil was present.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Don't forget his mother's attitude towards this country , as she was bound and determined to mingle wit the "downtrodden" masses of the world against this rich , "racist " and capitalist country. Her parents also were extremely leftist, though that didn't preclude them from sending the young O to an exclusive prep school on Honolulu or getting him in touch with a radical who took advantage of the liberal (sic)tolerance of our country to rant and rave about those same rights that gave him freedom.

And despite their insistence for religious toleration, I am sure the medrassa he attended in Indonesia was quite liberal (again sic) in their condemnation and dimunization of us infidels made their impression on an empty mind, already fueled by the rage of his fathers (his own words)

Also...

From January 1981 to November 1984, Ann Dunham was the program officer for women and employment in the Ford Foundation's Southeast Asia regional office in Jakarta. While at the Ford Foundation, she developed a model of microfinance which is now the standard in Indonesia, a country that is a world leader in micro-credit systems. Peter Geithner, father of Tim Geithner (who later became U.S. Secretary of the Treasury in her son's administration), was head of the foundation's Asia grant-making at that time.

From May to November 1986 and from August to November 1987, Dunham was a cottage industries development consultant for the Agricultural Development Bank of Pakistan (ADBP) under the Gujranwala Integrated Rural Development Project (GADP). The credit component of the project was implemented in the Gujranwala district of the Punjab province of Pakistan with funding from the Asian Development Bank and IFAD, with the credit component implemented through Louis Berger International, Inc. Dunham worked closely with the Lahore office of the Punjab Small Industries Corporation (PSIC).

Ann Dunham - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ImnoMensa

We're a colonial power, i.e. the exploitation by a stronger country of weaker one; the use of the weaker country's resources to strengthen and enrich the stronger country

We seized the country of Hawaii (where Obama was allegedly born) and threw it's queen in prison. This definition is also used to describe white America becoming rich from the labor of the black man. White America needs to be controlled by a benevolent government and their resources redistributed to the exploited black citizens who are the rightful owners of the wealth.
He also considers us a neocolonial power, using our economic power to control other countries. We use to much of the worlds resources and so he's shut down oil drilling in the gulf and closing coal mines in WV.

We use to much of the worlds resources and so he's shut down oil drilling in the gulf and closing coal mines in WV.

Well golly gee that doesn't jibe too well with the resources he uses for vacations trips around the world flights to Hawaii, his high living in a mansion in Chicago , his millions.

I guess it's a case of Don't do what i do , Do as I tell you to do. It's good to be King. This ####er will never in his life have to worry about the high cost of living. But he feels it's perfectly all right to shove it up our ass.

Bavarian

Seems like a hopeless quest proving BHO not eligible. The Clinton's tried during the primary season to no avail. We all need to find a different way to remove him. At least prevents his reelection by putting up a good alternative and working for their election.

acommondisaster

The irony to me is that a suck butt who claims to have been a friend of his father and mother ( a lie IMO) has brought this thing back to life by trying to be Mr. Hero to Obama.

The Birth issue was pretty muich on the back burner and no news agency including Fox would touch it with a ten foot pole. Then along come this idiot Governor and stuck his foot right ion the middle of the dog doo, and all of a sudden ABC gets into the story.

Now that's funny:killingme

Not just ABC. Even MSDNC Chris Matthews: Obama Should Release Birth Certificate

Hessian

Assumption....

I think this scenario is viable:

His Long Birth certificate actually reveals something OTHER than the accusation that he was born elsewhere...ie: His father is DIFFERENT than Obama SR (so much for his "Dreams of his Father" BS...:whistle:)

OR as I heard this morning, the Certificate will add further confusion to the Soetoro name that his mother married into a few years later after banging around with the Indonesian. If he was actually adopted by the Indonesian it might explains some curious elements:
a) Adopted children do NOT have access to their original birth certificates unless a judge allows it (explaining why he hasn't produced it: he has never seen it)
b) His ease of getting enrolled into the Madras/Islamic school...(son of an American agnostic women? No!...son of an important Muslim man? Welcome!)
c)Allowance as a Foreign student in college...(he is "son" of an Indonesian & lived there for years.)

So Even if he was born in Hawaii--there are complicating matters that leave him embarrassed or backpedaling.
He has played the system, climbed to the highest titles with almost no achievements at all, and all his records are sealed. Promising transparency while preventing almost all scrutiny is rich Hypocrisy. I want him out yesterday.