Need a little extra help around your home?

karen8

My name is Karen and I just moved to Southern Maryland a couple of months ago. I have been providing house cleaning services for the past 15 years. I am very thorough and do not rush to get the job done. I do it right the first time, every time. I am available to clean when you are home if you wish, so you do not have to worry about someone you do not know in your home when you are not there.

During the week, I am available most evenings; and during the weekends, I am available any time. I am available for a session of several hours of cleaning, or if you just need a hand with something less time consuming, such as laundry or shopping. I have my own transportation and cleaning gear.

I am able to perform the following services: windows, floors, dusting, dishes, walls, linen changes, laundry, organizing areas such as closets & cupboards, shopping, "weeding and light mowing (weather permiting)."
I am also available for babysitting children and just spending time with elderly folks in the evenings and on the weekends. I am an experienced mother of 8 children.

My rates are very reasonable and I will come to your home to give you a free quote. Rates vary on the size of the home and the services desired.

Thank you for your time and your consideration.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
My name is Karen and I just moved to Southern Maryland a couple of months ago. I have been providing house cleaning services for the past 15 years. I am very thorough and do not rush to get the job done. I do it right the first time, every time. I am available to clean when you are home if you wish, so you do not have to worry about someone you do not know in your home when you are not there.

During the week, I am available most evenings; and during the weekends, I am available any time. I am available for a session of several hours of cleaning, or if you just need a hand with something less time consuming, such as laundry or shopping. I have my own transportation and cleaning gear.

I am able to perform the following services: windows, floors, dusting, dishes, walls, linen changes, laundry, organizing areas such as closets & cupboards, shopping, "weeding and light mowing (weather permiting)."
I am also available for babysitting children and just spending time with elderly folks in the evenings and on the weekends. I am an experienced mother of 8 children.

My rates are very reasonable and I will come to your home to give you a free quote. Rates vary on the size of the home and the services desired.

Why did you move to Southern MD.?
What part of Southern MD.?

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member

So, you are Justin?

saw that.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member

Why did you move to Southern MD.?

karen8

Sorry about that, new to this website and my son had logged in to check his account, but did not log off. I realized he was still logged in after I posted that.

nomoney

I have a bedroom and connecting master bath that really needs cleaning. There is a huge red stain in the carpet that I can't seem to get out as well as some red stains in the bathroom grout that won't budge. How much for some serious stain removal?

Do you make runs to the transfer station as well? I have 3 big black garbage bags I need removed ASAP as well as a stained up mattress.

I have a bedroom and connecting master bath that really needs cleaning. There is a huge red stain in the carpet that I can't seem to get out as well as some red stains in the bathroom grout that won't budge. How much for some serious stain removal?

Do you make runs to the transfer station as well? I have 3 big black garbage bags I need removed ASAP as well as a stained up mattress.

Did you ever get anyone to come over and clean up your wood chipper?

Pete

Repete

Your periods that rough? Damn