T-Bone & Heather this morning?

atrusomder

Isaiah 55:8-9
My alarm went off and I heard them :blahblah: - hit snooze then 10 minutes later it went off again...this time hearing Heather talking about someone snorting the ashes of a dead body and possibly that of a animal too :eyebrow:.....

Anyone know the whole story or was I simply :crazy: and dreaming this stuff up?

I can't seem to find the story anywhere on their website and/or if it was even a local story...

Bay_Kat

Tropical
That happened not too far from where I live. My husband read the article this morning and I had heard it on the news. I also saw it on failblog today.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
That happened not too far from where I live.
When I hear really messed up sh#t, I now figure it's from FL. Here I thought CA was bad. :twitch:

Two questions I would have to ask...
Aren't cremated ashes grayish? How could they possibly be mistaken for coke?

I imagine the ashes were in an urn. Shouldn't that have been a clue? :dork:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
When I hear really messed up sh#t, I now figure it's from FL. Here I thought CA was bad. :twitch:

Two questions I would have to ask...
Aren't cremated ashes grayish? How could they possibly be mistaken for coke?

I imagine the ashes were in an urn. Shouldn't that have been a clue? :dork:

Ummm... nothing personal in pointing this out, but if they were dumb enough to be robbing a house in the first place, what makes you think they were smart enough to figure out this clue? Besides, they were teenagers. That in itself, aside from any other factors, speaks volumes about the wisdom involved in their decision-making in this instance.