words fail me

jsouthan

Seriously??? She wants to sue because she wasn't paying attention and fell into the fountain? What an idiot.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Welcome to the wonderful world of the Internet where real people don't exist as such and empathy is in short supply.

Laughing something embarassing off when there's only a few people involved is tough enough. It's really difficult to do when you know that the entire world is watching.

Go G-Men

Welcome to the wonderful world of the Internet where real people don't exist as such and empathy is in short supply.

Laughing something embarassing off when there's only a few people involved is tough enough. It's really difficult to do when you know that the entire world is watching.

Well it seems to me if she did not run to a lawyer and than to the Press very few would have known who the dumba$$ was that took a header in to the Fountain.

Secondly, she complains that nobody would come to her aid. Are you freaking kidding me? She fell in and climbed out. How were they gonna help her?

Just a wacko seeking her 15 mins of fame and hoping that she will be able to get a quick settlement from the Mall and the insurance company.

Stupid Biatch!

Justme2

She probably win

:drummer: Knowing how things go you can't fix stupid. But she will more the likely win for some reason like no railing or barrier to prevent her from falling in. And she more then likely did it on purpose.
Like the woman that burned herself with a Mc Donald's Coffee and won years ago. " She did not know it was hot" :buttkick:

Matthew

Years ago, a young lady came up to me complaining that she had nearly poked her eye out when she allegedly ran into one of the product pegs . She demanded to see the manager and was loudly screaming about immediate compensation or she would call the media. My boss, the owner, was concerned and ordered me to find out what happened.

I asked the young lady where this happened. I almost roared when she showed me the offending peg. In order to have been affected, the girl would have had to be on her stomach and onto the shelf as said area was totally cleared of product and said peg, 6", was about 3-4 "s from the bottom. I pointed this out to my boss, who tod the idiot to go ahead and sue.

Needless to say the loser quickly left the shop and was neither seen or heard from again.

Of course, these days she would have been back with a lynch mob, claiming racial discrimination, and I am sure with the likes of Al and Jesse .

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Idiot's lawyer said:
"What we want is an apology," he said. "We also want to know what happened, how it happened and who is responsible - and then we'll go from there."

easy peasy:

"No apology unless the biatch wants to apologize for being stupid."

"What happened is she walked into the fountain."

"It happened because the biatch wanted it to happen. Either intentionally pay off all her fines or unintentionally because she's stupid."

"The biatch is responsible."

Next question?

Sweet 16

^^8^^
easy peasy:

"No apology unless the biatch wants to apologize for being stupid."

"What happened is she walked into the fountain."

"It happened because the biatch wanted it to happen. Either intentionally pay off all her fines or unintentionally because she's stupid."

"The biatch is responsible."

Next question?

:dingding:

Some people only exist to serve as a warning for others.

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
now there is going to be waring signs around every fountain in America warning the ricks of not paying attention while walking past one.