Gunshots?

queenpwb

Does anyone know anything about the gunshots ( or gunshot like sounds) in or aound Laurel Ridge? It sounded like a shotgun but I don't really know for sure. I heard the loud booms about 10 min. ago.

Does anyone know anything about the gunshots ( or gunshot like sounds) in or aound Laurel Ridge? It sounded like a shotgun but I don't really know for sure. I heard the loud booms about 10 min. ago.

Just a guess, but someone shooting or hunting? Don't know where Laurel Ridge is.

GopherM

Darwin was right
With guns? :yikes: I'm staying in tonight. I'm thinking they are out for revenge. By the way if there are any emus on here I love you guys and would never hurt or eat any of you.

Now I tears in my eyes from Yogi's death and your comments. Armed emus. Thank the Lord there are no casswarys on the loose. (And if I spelled casswary wrong, the spelling police can eat the big one, 'cuze I don't care).

Matthew

With guns? :yikes: I'm staying in tonight. I'm thinking they are out for revenge. By the way if there are any emus on here I love you guys and would never hurt or eat any of you.

Reminds me of that crazy scene where Crocodile Dundee dons the kangaroo hide ands starts sooting back at tte drunken hunters !