Dog killed for chewing Bible

Abc123

From the few comments from Miriam Smith she sounds mentally disturbed. 180 days min seems light for what she did, but she doesn't seem to be of sound mind. Luckily she didn't decide to kill any devil children.

Yeah, for real.

DEEKAYPEE8569

I don't know if it's the animal lover in me or the common sense to know right from wrong, but I simply CANNOT wrap my head around this!
WHAT THE H*LL possesses a person to do this kinda sh*t?

THESE are the types of people that should either have THE SAME THING DONE TO THEM; or just be slathered in sh*t and shot for stinking.

180 days to five years IF convicted? NOT LONG ENOUGH! JMHO

If she ISN'T convicted she should have to tell her Nephew what she did; THEN be taked behind the woodshed.

Like I said, I simply CANNOT wrap my head around this.....and on top of it all; she gets a place to sleep and three-squares-a-day.

Abc123

I don't know if it's the animal lover in me or the common sense to know right from wrong, but I simply CANNOT wrap my head around this!

Both the animal lover and the common sense that you possess.

THESE are the types of people that should either have THE SAME THING DONE TO THEM; or just be slathered in sh*t and shot for stinking.

That's why I asked if I could do the same thing to her! I agree! 100%

180 days to five years IF convicted? NOT LONG ENOUGH! JMHO

Not even CLOSE to long enough.

If she ISN'T convicted she should have to tell her Nephew what she did; THEN be taked behind the woodshed.

Like I said, I simply CANNOT wrap my head around this.....and on top of it all; she gets a place to sleep and three-squares-a-day.

It's a sick, sick world we live in.

Toxick

Splat

Insanity?

This person was quite obviously mentally disturbed. Applying rational thought to her behavior is futile.

Abc123

psssst. It was a dog.

Imagine if it were YOUR dog. Wouldn't it infuriate you if some nut job hung it with an electrical cord and BURNED it??? Simply because it chewed on a Bible?
I was raised in a religious home where our Bibles were sacred items. We were taught as children to keep them safe and out of harms way. If hers was so important and sacred to her, she should have kept it out of the dogs reach.
Her actions are unjustifiable.

n0n1m0us3

why so serious
Imagine if it were YOUR dog. Wouldn't it infuriate you if some nut job hung it with an electrical cord and BURNED it??? Simply because it chewed on a Bible?
I was raised in a religious home where our Bibles were sacred items. We were taught as children to keep them safe and out of harms way. If hers was so important and sacred to her, she should have kept it out of the dogs reach.
Her actions are unjustifiable.

It seems, just from what was said in that brief article, that the woman was suffering from some sort of delusion, an actual crazy person, the bible was just a catalyst. I'm sure it wasn't her love of god and the bible that made her torture and kill the dog but insanity. I would be grief stricken if someone did that to my dog, but I would also be grief stricken if one of my relatives became so unhinged that they did that to my dog. I have compassion for both the dog and the human. :shrug:

Toxick

Splat
Really? So sorry, Could you direct me to the 'NOT getting bent out of shape over an animals unforunate demise, just be thankful it wasn't a child' page?

2 doors down and to the right.

If you come to the stairwell, you've gone too far.