Sick as a dog

edinsomd

...these last 2-3 days. Coughing up razor blades and feel like someone used me as a speed bag for a good workout, and the low grade fever complete with alternating chills and sweats is simply bonus.
Doing better now, and should get back to work tomorrow. This is a nasty litle bug!

...these last 2-3 days. Coughing up razor blades and feel like someone used me as a speed bag for a good workout, and the low grade fever complete with alternating chills and sweats is simply bonus.
Doing better now, and should get back to work tomorrow. This is a nasty litle bug!

Glad I don't have it. Sympathy to you. I may become a hermit.

ginwoman

Welcome to menopause. Just kidding. Hope you feel better soon. :flowers:

RPMDAD

Son had something real similar, Dr. put him on 5 day dose of antibiotics seems to be cleared up for the most part now, he is still not 100%. Hope you are feeling better.

BOP

Want a second opinion? Yer ugly!

J/K

Feel better, don't bring it to work.

:buddies:

ginwoman

Whats your story? sick as a dog.....cat got your tongue?

seeamovie

Hope you feel better soon!

edinsomd

Thanks for all the 'ahem' kind thoughts, survived to fight another day. And I will; another day is tomorrow, which really compresses my cooking schedule for Super Sunday. The things I do....:drama: