Obedience Training

belvak

Happy Camper
So, daughter is going to be moving home and bringing the grandpup (about 8 months old) with her. I know there are some threads on here about obedience training, but I thought I would just ask specifically about options in the Mechanicsville area. Any suggestions? Who to go to, who to stay away from? She would be looking for something priced reasonably too! Thanks!!!

Nanny Pam

So, daughter is going to be moving home and bringing the grandpup (about 8 months old) with her. I know there are some threads on here about obedience training, but I thought I would just ask specifically about options in the Mechanicsville area. Any suggestions? Who to go to, who to stay away from? She would be looking for something priced reasonably too! Thanks!!!

just don't take any " tips" from that jp girl. She's wacko! :crazy:

TurboK9

:howdy:

Check out this guy... I hear he is REALLY good and his rates are pretty low for the area because he does it because he loves it, not to make a living. :biggrin:

Dog Training

belvak

Happy Camper
Thanks for the suggestions guys! We will definitely keep them in mind. It is going to be a huge adjustment for us. I'm sure you will all be hearing about it! :lol:

I foresee frequent use of this smilie in my future...

:cds:

Last edited:

TurboK9

Thanks for the suggestions guys! We will definitely keep them in mind. It is going to be a huge adjustment for us. I'm sure you will all be hearing about it! :lol:

I forsee frequent use of this smilie in my future...

:cds:

This one works too!!! :jameo: