Who's a bigger draw?

sparkyaclown

I'd have to say for a bigger draw it's NGJB. Everywhere they play, its a packed madhouse. They have a huge following.

But Sam Grow is a great band also.

Really?? I heard NGJB for the first and hopefully last time at the July 4 fireworks display at HVFD. They were the absolute worst band I've ever heard. The singer was off key and the guy on guitar had one speed usually too fast for the song they were covering.

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
Really?? I heard NGJB for the first and hopefully last time at the July 4 fireworks display at HVFD. They were the absolute worst band I've ever heard. The singer was off key and the guy on guitar had one speed usually too fast for the song they were covering.

I know whenever they play at Hotel Charles you can't move because its so packed. Well at least the few times I saw them there.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Are you sure it was NGJB? Every time I've seen them they've been great.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Decision made. Thanks for your opinions! Now you have to wait until I release the schedule to find out who it is!:evil:

sparkyaclown

Are you sure it was NGJB? Every time I've seen them they've been great.

Since that is who HVFD was advertising as the band, I'm going to say Yes. I made it a point to find out so my ears would never need to bleed from an assault like that again. Maybe they were having an off night.