Retriever found....Clements area

shorty

We found a dog that appears to be some sort of retriever; possibly lab/ches. bay retriever. He is yellowish in color and has no tags, however he does have a collar on. Please contact me at kimbalock@gmail.com if you can help me get this dog back to it's owner.

krb

We found a dog that appears to be some sort of retriever; possibly lab/ches. bay retriever. He is yellowish in color and has no tags, however he does have a collar on. Please contact me at kimbalock@gmail.com if you can help me get this dog back to it's owner.

I know there was a Ches. Retreiver missing in Charlotte Hall recently--check the forums...............sorry-running out the door..............

CRHS89

I know someone at the end of HorseShoe Rd. has a yellowish lab who has escaped before. I just sent him a message with your info in case the dog is his.

HeleneHunter

Thanks everyone for looking out....sent an e-mail, just waiting for a reply to either go check just to make sure it isn't Chewie, or call.

tes218

Thanks everyone for looking out....sent an e-mail, just waiting for a reply to either go check just to make sure it isn't Chewie, or call.

Really hoping it is him. Maybe he just looks darker in the picture. Can't always trust how the colors will show up on a computer.

shorty

YAY....I found the owner on one of our neighboring streets. Thanks for keeping an eye out everyone :)