Lusby Town Center and the Village Green

hotcoffee

Anyone ready for the latest gossip?

Anyone heard anything new about the Lusby Town Center Village Green?:coffee:

hotcoffee

I saw the latest drawings. I'm so happy!!!!

OK... the problem I had with the old design was that there was a road going right through the middle of the Village Green.

The road has been removed... it will be safe to walk children and elderly from one end [where there will be a tot lot playground] to the other [where there will be a bandstand].

I've asked Mr. Gott if he would consider showing the new drawings to the CRE membership at the March Member Meeting.

I have a copy of the drawings and I love the new look.

BOP

I saw the latest drawings. I'm so happy!!!!

OK... the problem I had with the old design was that there was a road going right through the middle of the Village Green.

The road has been removed... it will be safe to walk children and elderly from one end [where there will be a tot lot playground] to the other [where there will be a bandstand].

I've asked Mr. Gott if he would consider showing the new drawings to the CRE membership at the March Member Meeting.

I have a copy of the drawings and I love the new look.

So I'm now going to have drive on the sidewalk to run over the old and the young!?

:tantrum

:drama:

4ps

I heard from the source that they were looking to do another Library there or something of that nature. I told Mrs. Gott that it would be very welcomed in the community if they were to redo the Lusby community center and library. Sorry , but Mt. Lusby must go, but bigger and better things are coming! We don't get that much snow here anyway, and you can find hills to sled on elsewhere :)

BOP

I heard from the source that they were looking to do another Library there or something of that nature. I told Mrs. Gott that it would be very welcomed in the community if they were to redo the Lusby community center and library. Sorry , but Mt. Lusby must go, but bigger and better things are coming! We don't get that much snow here anyway, and you can find hills to sled on elsewhere :)

Library!? Lusbians don't read!

4ps

hey, watch it! This one and her family sure does..

Library!? Lusbians don't read!

Oh really?? And that is why the librarian at the SOMD Community center knows us all by name...

If they had more books in the REAL library in Lusby, they would not have to order the ones my children want to read from other counties.

BOP

Oh really?? And that is why the librarian at the SOMD Community center knows us all by name...

If they had more books in the REAL library in Lusby, they would not have to order the ones my children want to read from other counties.

New to the area, are you?

:buddies:

hotcoffee

are the drawings public?

I don't know if he's released them yet. I have a copy. I'm going to take it to the first board meeting in March and I've asked him to come to the Membership meeting on the 3rd Saturday of March. Hope he'll work it into his schedule.

I saw the Library in the plans. I also like the idea about the Movie Theater or Roller Skating .... but then the commissioners would have to agree to change some zoning.