Another "To The..." thread

To the Azzwipe on the scooter by The Pier at Solomons:

Do you really not like life? Next time you have to get from one restaurant to the other, do everyone a favor and LOOK before you try to zip out into oncoming traffic from behind a blind corner. You're just damn lucky I was going slow and had good reflexes. And are you so important that you couldn't even say "excuse me" or "sorry" ? No you're too important to be bothered. So after you regained control of the scooter after almost falling off to avoid hitting me, and zipping behind me into the road AGAIN without looking, I hope it was worth it.

Oh, and although it's not required, you of all people should be wearing a helmet.

Do you really not like life? Next time you have to get from one restaurant to the other, do everyone a favor and LOOK before you try to zip out into oncoming traffic from behind a blind corner. You're just damn lucky I was going slow and had good reflexes. And are you so important that you couldn't even say "excuse me" or "sorry" ? No you're too important to be bothered. So after you regained control of the scooter after almost falling off to avoid hitting me, and zipping behind me into the road AGAIN without looking, I hope it was worth it.

Oh, and although it's not required, you of all people should be wearing a helmet.

Maybe he already has enough metal plates in his head so he doesn't need one?

BOP

Typical behavior among southern Maryland drivers. Unless it directly impacts them immediately, they're oblivious to almost anything around them.