Lost Dog

Closedheart

Female 2 Year old mini schnauzer went missing saturday 2/19/11 around mechanicsville. She salt and pepper color has a red collar but no chip. Name is daisy. she may growl but don't worry she DOESN"T BITE.

TurboK9

Female 2 Year old mini schnauzer went missing saturday 2/19/11 around mechanicsville. She salt and pepper color has a red collar but no chip. Name is daisy. she may growl but don't worry she DOESN"T BITE.

Any dog will bite if trapped and afraid... so careful asserting that, hate to see you get sued.

Good luck hope u get her back.

belvak

Happy Camper

Where in Mechanicsville? That covers a pretty large area! Hope you find her!!

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Not true - you could end up with a large judgment against you, and they could attach your wages for many years to come (whenever you get a job that is).

I hope you find your dog. Poor thing must be scared.

I'm only 20 and i have no job. they wouldn't get much if they did.

Closedheart

I hope someone took her in and is looking for you. :huggy:

Me too! We put signs up and i called the vet. i tired calling the shelter but thier phone wouldn't let leave a message so i wrote an email. Mom said if we don't hear anything by the end of they day we would put up more signs.

animalluvr4life

animal luvr
Me too! We put signs up and i called the vet. i tired calling the shelter but thier phone wouldn't let leave a message so i wrote an email. Mom said if we don't hear anything by the end of they day we would put up more signs.

you might have to take a ride up to the shelter and physically go in there and look and see if they have your dog or not. they aren't good about knowing what they do or do not have in there as they have them going and coming all day long as the animal wardens bring them in through out the day.

Closedheart

This is what she looks like if anyone sees her please let me know

Attachments

• 174424_1399414858_7371146_n.jpg
    174424_1399414858_7371146_n.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 88