A Message to Halle Berry: Drop-Kick the One-Drop R

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
You know...I haven't followed the story closely..but I got a basic summary on tv the other day..and I was pretty appalled at Halle. Normally, I like her...but I am not sure why she INSISTS her child is black..when she is mixed. What in the world is the problem with saying that? the child is of mixed heritage, as is Halle herself..so why does she insist on calling herself and her child black? Maybe she said it just to piss her ex off (who sounds like a real winner)..but she has been referring to herself as black for a long time as well..Only thing i can think of is that it benefits her to do this..otherwise..why not refer to yourself as what you actually are, if you must refer to yourself in racial terms?..same with her daughter..she is setting up her daughter to be unhappy with herself because momma wants her to be black..when truely she has more "white" in her than anything else...

I have many friends with mixed race children..not one of them consider their child anything but mixed..it's very strange no one calls Halle or Obama for that matter on this.