Tiki Bar Owner sent to the clink!

awpitt

Main Streeter
The article calls him "an owner" of the Tiki Bar, not THE owner. Based on that, there are others who will keep things running for the third Friday in April.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
The article calls him "an owner" of the Tiki Bar, not THE owner. Based on that, there are others who will keep things running for the third Friday in April.

But what if he's 1 of 3 owners?

Will they open on the 2nd Friday of the month this year?

ITS ME

Cant say I blame him. If hunters were on my proptery or my house was being damaged, I would probably do the same thing. Just because there are woods, doesnt give hunters the right to be there.

On a side note, couldnt he have had them arrested for trespassing?

Last edited:

creekman

There was an article in a Calvert County paper about his partner. Something about beating up a limousine driver. There is a court case coming up in Anne Arundel County on that soon as I remember.

CrazyAchmed

Cant say I blame him. If hunters were on my proptery or my house was being damaged, I would probably do the same thing. Just because there are woods, doesnt give hunters the right to be there.

Probably could have had them arrested for Trespassing, or firing weapons within 150ft of his home. Should have done that before firing rounds into the water near them though.

I don't see where it says they were on his property.

jtjccgirl

Tiki Owner...

This story is nothing more then political BS about St.Mary's county...
I know if someone was on my property shooting repeatedly,as the guys admitted too doing..I would shoot back too. I know about far to many other people that have done much worse,and should be the ones going to jail. As for the owner of the Tiki Bar, I'm sure things will be the same.

Annoying_Boy

You Really Quack Me Up...

This story is nothing more then political BS about St.Mary's county...
I know if someone was on my property shooting repeatedly,as the guys admitted too doing..I would shoot back too. I know about far to many other people that have done much worse,and should be the ones going to jail. As for the owner of the Tiki Bar, I'm sure things will be the same.

You're a complete dumbass.

Look up the "Castle Doctrine" on wikipedia.

Then read how it applies to Maryland.

:i.fix.stupid.free.of.charge:

:popcorn: