Is the FBI Investigating The Threats Made?

Annoying_Boy

Tic Toc...

:whistle:

Attachments

• FBI.Visits.Blog.png
    FBI.Visits.Blog.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 378

Toxick

Splat
Tic Toc...

:whistle:

A couple of things you should be aware of before you go off half-cocked.

1) All that is, is an IP address that is controlled by the DOJ. That does not mean that the FBI has taken an active interest in whatever that URL leads to - presumably your blog.

It could very well be a receptionist in an office building who surfed by on her lunch break, or a janitor who's using a random terminal in a random DOJ owned facility.

There is absolutely no way to identify who it was that visited that URL.

2) For the sake of argument, let's say that an actual special agent from the actual Federal BI did visit that site.

It should be noted that the URL contains the words "Latest" and "Threats".

Do you think that it's possible that maybe the FBI occasionally runs a google or bing search that just might contain the words "Latest Threats" as a matter of course?

This is not to say that the URL in question is not very relevant and among the most cutting of edges. However, before you start blaring the klaxon that the mother ####ing FBI has taken an interest in your website, you may want to hold back until Bob Mueller sounds off on the subject.

Just a suggestion.

Annoying_Boy

I did get this from them:

"Thank you for filing a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)."

"Your complaint has been successfully submitted. Please retain the following information for future contacts with the IC3:"

"Complaint Id: I1102211557536121"

:popcorn:

A couple of things you should be aware of before you go off half-cocked.

1) All that is, is an IP address that is controlled by the DOJ. That does not mean that the FBI has taken an active interest in whatever that URL leads to - presumably your blog.

It could very well be a receptionist in an office building who surfed by on her lunch break, or a janitor who's using a random terminal in a random DOJ owned facility.

There is absolutely no way to identify who it was that visited that URL.

2) For the sake of argument, let's say that an actual special agent from the actual Federal BI did visit that site.

It should be noted that the URL contains the words "Latest" and "Threats".

Do you think that it's possible that maybe the FBI occasionally runs a google or bing search that just might contain the words "Latest Threats" as a matter of course?

This is not to say that the URL in question is not very relevant and among the most cutting of edges. However, before you start blaring the klaxon that the mother ####ing FBI has taken an interest in your website, you may want to hold back until Bob Mueller sounds off on the subject.

Just a suggestion.

Toxick

Splat

"Thank you for filing a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)."

"Your complaint has been successfully submitted. Please retain the following information for future contacts with the IC3:"

:confused:

Are you saying that you reported my post to the FBI?

Or are you saying that the FBI was so interested in your blog post that they issued a complaint on your behalf?

I'm not sure I follow you.

Annoying_Boy

:confused:

Are you saying that you reported my post to the FBI?

Or are you saying that the FBI was so interested in your blog post that they issued a complaint on your behalf?

I'm not sure I follow you.

I received threats and reported them to IC3.gov

foodcritic

ANYONE can file an IC3 complaint....:killingme

protectmd

Hopefully they do a "full investigation" and read everyones posts and realize how AB needs to be emergency petitioned by his local MSP Barrack because his mind has been affected. Threats aren't a crime in maryland unless A. They are against a state official, B. Threats of arson. C. Bomb threats. D. Threats against the president. E. Threats over a phone (phone misuse).... Threats to kill or maim are just talk and are protected against the first amendment. It might be enough to get an initial peace order, but a liberal judge isn't likely to continue it.... Freedom of Speech... So when your neighbors finally get fed up and start getting redneck/ghetto with you AB don't get your panties in a bunch....

bcp

In My Opinion
You are screwed.
Run now, Run as fast as you can.

I got that a few years back, next thing I know Im in a room with no bathroom for three weeks being forced to eat salad and drink water 23 hours a day.
(try holding that back) until I was able to prove to them that at the age of 5 I was not the real shooter from atop the grassy knoll.

Run, I say this as a frie,, aquain,, F it, just run and dont look back.