Vet references

KDENISE977

I'm checking into mobile vets in the area since my vet has retired (Dr. Mark Hocking)...has anyone heard of Dr. Susan Gordon-Garcia based out of La Plata? Any thoughts or experiences??

THANK YOU :buddies:

KDENISE977

Thank You for your suggestion, we are not opposed to a normal vet, with an office...we just prefer a mobile vet b/c of the convenience when having 2 large dogs, taking them to a normal vet office...it's just easier to take them to a location/room and not having to worry about other animals in the area. We've tried Tidewater and also Action Care Mobile Vet and have not been impressed (understatement).

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I highly recommend Dr. Darnell. She was with Prince Frederick Animal Hospital for years and now has a mobile service. She is extremely caring and works with owners to understand and participate in the care of their pets. I don't know if she travels to La Plata.

Darnells Mobile Veterinary Service / Home

KDENISE977

I highly recommend Dr. Darnell. She was with Prince Frederick Animal Hospital for years and now has a mobile service. She is extremely caring and works with owners to understand and participate in the care of their pets. I don't know if she travels to La Plata.

Darnells Mobile Veterinary Service / Home

THANK YOU !! I just called and left her a voicemail... I'm not sure she comes to where I am, Hughesville, but we'll see !! :buddies:

Palominolover

Dr Garcia is a very good mobile vet. She will take good care of your animals!
Ask her for some references, I am sure she will provide you with some!

Good luck!