Clinton talk show

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
I think our controversial ex-president may have finally found the right post-White House career. Network shows run on advertising dollars alone, not taxpayer money, so we're not paying for the show. Bill is absolutely desperate to be on camera, and a regular show is a much better alternative for him than trying to get on the evening news.

Here's the Post's Howard Kurtz on Clinton: "He was the most polarizing president since Richard Nixon. Part of the country thought he should be jailed for lying and part thought he had been persecuted over sex by Ken Starr. Whole cable channels spent years debating Clinton. No one is neutral on Bill Clinton."

So if you love Clinton, by all means watch the show. If you hate Clinton, ignore the show, or better yet, boycott his advertisers.

Hey, here's a fun activity if you're a Clinton-hater: Turn it into a Rocky Horror Picture Show screening. Hold a party where the guests dress up as their least favorite Clintonite (Paula Jones, Lewinsky, Stephanapolis, Janet Reno, etc.) Hoot and jeer whenever Bill gets going. Devise a drinking game, where you do a shot whenever he says "I feel your pain" or something similar.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Clinton as a President was one thing - Clinton as an entertainer is something else entirely.  I'd probably watch the show if it was any good.  What kind of format are they talking about?  I'm seeing something like Springer...
:lol:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Vrai, I see something more along the lines of "The Bachelor" or "Who wants to marry and ex-President"!  :lmao:

Frank

Chairman of the Board
So far, it looks like the story is just that - a story. There's still no likelihood it will happen.

Thing is, I don't think Clinton can be entertaining enough after any more than ten or more shows. Will he do makeover shows, like Jenny Jones? Springer like shows, with trailer park comedy? Don't think so.

Y

yornoc

I picture him doing something like CNN's Talkback Live. I strongly doubt he will do any other "talk show" format. I also see some sort of commentary similar to Larry King or Alan Keys :bawl:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
streeter.gif