Found: Mama hound dog, brown and white

idiganthro

We have the sweetest mama dog (well, she has big dangling "feeders" anyway) hanging around our house today. Friendship School/Jones Road area. She is brown and white, with very short hair. She looks like a hound or beagle mix to me. She's kinda dirty and thin, but she is quite the sweetie. Please contact me if you are missing her or know someone who is.

Attachments

• P3020289.JPG
    P3020289.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 283
  • dog2.JPG
    dog2.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:

Roman

Hound

Have you had the chance to take her in to see if she's chipped yet? Good luck finding her home. She looks like a sweetie!

jetmonkey

We have the sweetest mama dog (well, she has big dangling "feeders" anyway) hanging around our house today. Friendship School/Jones Road area. She is brown and white, with very short hair. She looks like a hound dog mix to me. She's kinda dirty and thin, but she is quite the sweetie. Please contact me if you are missing her or know someone who is.

Like :yay:

Gooseneck

She does look like a sweetie. You might try checking with the coon hunters off of Loveville Road. Maybe they might know.

idiganthro

did you call tri county and give them the info?

I did. Described the dog and told them where. They said no one had called asking. Didn't seem otherwise interested. We are going to put signs up on the corner. I bet she belongs to a Mennonite farm.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I did. Described the dog and told them where. They said no one had called asking. Didn't seem otherwise interested. We are going to put signs up on the corner. I bet she belongs to a Mennonite farm.

:huggy:

:whistle: christy is a hound lover now... but she has a full house I think :killingme

idiganthro

:huggy:

:whistle: christy is a hound lover now... but she has a full house I think :killingme

Well, we are putting signs with pictures up at the corner for the buggy traffic to see! I'll keep you posted because if no one claims her she will need a good home!

Roman

Mama Hound

Have you had any luck finding the Hound's home? It would be nice if you could keep her!

idiganthro

Have you had any luck finding the Hound's home? It would be nice if you could keep her!

We have not found her home or a taker yet. I'm afraid we don't have much of a dog lifestyle, so it doesn't seem fair to take her ourselves.

She has become a bit of a transient visitor, so she may be making the rounds of houses in the area. We gave her a bath Saturday, which seemed to offend her! I sighted her this morning burying the second bowl of food we put out for her, bowl and all!

Roman

Hound

We have not found her home or a taker yet. I'm afraid we don't have much of a dog lifestyle, so it doesn't seem fair to take her ourselves.

She has become a bit of a transient visitor, so she may be making the rounds of houses in the area. We gave her a bath Saturday, which seemed to offend her! I sighted her this morning burying the second bowl of food we put out for her, bowl and all!

Isn't that sweet? I never heard of a Dog burying a food Bowl. I hope she finds her way home, although..it's very unlikely. She might be Micro Chipped. If you can take her to a near by Vet, they can scan her, and I don't think they'd charge you a thing. At least my Vet doesn't. They're here in Solomons.

bulldoglover301

you said you called tri-county and left a report. did you call the humane society in charles county? if not, you should do that as well, 301-645-8181