For Sex, Brain Size Matters

K

Kain99

When it comes to sex, size does matter--the size of a specific part of the brain, that is.

Australian researchers from the University of Melbourne have determined that a man or woman's sex drive may be proportional to the size of his or her amygdala, a miniature "emotion" center that is nestled at the base of the brain, reports Nature News Service.

Link..

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by Kain99
When it comes to sex, size does matter--the size of a specific part of the brain, that is.

Australian researchers from the University of Melbourne have determined that a man or woman's sex drive may be proportional to the size of his or her amygdala, a miniature "emotion" center that is nestled at the base of the brain, reports Nature News Service.

Link..

Finally a part of me that's HUGE! :clap: :biggrin:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Re: Re: Re: Re: For Sex, Brain Size Matters

Originally posted by kwillia
Well, she is better than everyone else... just ask her...:shrug:

For real doh.... :rolleyes: I think MM's a little slow.... He's been around how long and STILL hasn't gotten that concept yet. :wink:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: For Sex, Brain Size Matters

I figured it out, Pix. He's pretty emotional these days... I made him cry in the "word association" tread... I think he is hormonal. :ohwell:

poor MM:poorbaby:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: For Sex, Brain Size Matters

I figured it out, Pix. He's pretty emotional these days... I made him cry in the "word association" tread... I think he is hormonal. :ohwell:

Making the boys cry now hu Kwil. YOU GO GIRL! :clap: I have taught you well young grasshopper. :lmao:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Re: Re: For Sex, Brain Size Matters

Originally posted by Chasey_Lane
I think we all need id tags that have the size of our "amygdala" on them.

so this explains the protruding lump on the left side of my head

jk:lol:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Re: Re: Re: For Sex, Brain Size Matters

Originally posted by BuddyLee
so this explains the protruding lump on the left side of my head

Actually, that's a tumor caused by over exposure to the radiation from your computer screen.

mainman

Set Trippin
Re: Re: Re: Re: For Sex, Brain Size Matters

Originally posted by aps45819
Actually, that's a tumor caused by over exposure to the radiation from your computer screen.
:roflmao: