FREE non-working lawn tractor

Peachypie

I have a Craftsman GT3000 Lawn Tractor (48 inch deck; purchased in 2002; 23 hp Kohler Pro V-Twin engine) that is not running and I would like to give it away to anyone who may be interested in the parts or fixing it. We are moving and will either be buying a new one or using a lawn service. The tractor is in my shed and would have to be loaded onto a trailer.

Please PM me if you are interested. If I don't hear from anyone by Friday, March 11, I'm going to post it on freecycle. Thanks!

I am located in Owings.

I have a Craftsman GT3000 Lawn Tractor (48 inch deck; purchased in 2002; 23 hp Kohler Pro V-Twin engine) that is not running and I would like to give it away to anyone who may be interested in the parts or fixing it. We are moving and will either be buying a new one or using a lawn service. The tractor is in my shed and would have to be loaded onto a trailer.

Please PM me if you are interested. If I don't hear from anyone by Friday, March 11, I'm going to post it on freecycle. Thanks!

I am located in Owings.

Do you know why it's not running?
Deck in good shape?
Body in good shape?
Axle in good shape?
Transmission working?

mamjmm

I am located in Owings.

I can come this afternoon and pick up. your pm will not work. you can call me at 3013990268

I think you should take it off her hands. Ms Dymphna would be very excited for you. :killingme

I was actually going to see if the F-I-L wanted it. I don't. I'm getting rid of the junkers I have and getting a new one this year. Just waiting on the sales to start.

Peachypie

Thank you for all the interest. The tractor and its accessories has been picked up by someone from this forum.