MBMS Teacher threw chair in class

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Last Thursday, Anybody else hear about this?

Kid came home and said teacher got pissed at something in class and threw a chair across the room and hit the glass on the door (no it didn't break the glass).

What would be your reaction to this?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member

Kid came home and said teacher got pissed at something in class and threw a chair across the room and hit the glass on the door (no it didn't break the glass).

I would wait about a week and then post something about it on the internet. :biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Attachments

• gun.jpg
    gun.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 98

meddauna

If a student did something so bad that a teacher got that angry, they really need to be looking at that student and possible discipline for him.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
If a student did something so bad that a teacher got that angry, they really need to be looking at that student and possible discipline for him.

I agree, however shouldn't a teacher be able to control themselves in front of there class?

awpitt

Main Streeter

I'm guessing you know who the teacher is. Have you called to talk to the teacher directly. It's possible that "kid" may have embellished the truth just a bit. If you're concened, call and speak to the teacher. If you're affraid of your child being singled out for reporting the alledged incident, than call the school admin. If it really occurred, I'll bet that you won't be the only parent who has called about the matter.

thurley42

HY;FR
If the teacher didn't throw it at a kid or something, who cares? I had teachers that were coaches who would kick chairs, threw crap at the wall, etc...these were the classes no one acted a fool in...

Cowgirl

Being a middle school teacher has got to be one of the worst jobs. :lol: I say let them throw whatever they want. :lol:

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
I agree, however shouldn't a teacher be able to control themselves in front of there class?

Not if the teacher was Tenured. Tenured teachers can not be fired and can do whatever they want.

Last edited:

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
I'm guessing you know who the teacher is. Have you called to talk to the teacher directly. It's possible that "kid" may have embellished the truth just a bit. If you're concened, call and speak to the teacher. If you're affraid of your child being singled out for reporting the alledged incident, than call the school admin. If it really occurred, I'll bet that you won't be the only parent who has called about the matter.

Yes I know who the teacher is and called and spoke with the principle and vice principle. I was told that they had gotten many calls concerning the incident and they were handling it. Of course the are not allowed to say if/what punishment was handed out.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
If the teacher didn't throw it at a kid or something, who cares? I had teachers that were coaches who would kick chairs, threw crap at the wall, etc...these were the classes no one acted a fool in...
Well thats one way I didn't think about it, maybe the kids will act right from now on :killingme