Psa

Be careful of how you hand your badge to the guard at the base gate. I had a strange experience after lunch...Here is what transpired.

WR goes to lunch. :cheesy:

WR is at gate 1 and hands her badge to nice guard. :huggy:

WR takes her badge back and starts to drive away when suddenly nice guard comes running to her car :jameo: and yells "Ma'am! Is everything ok? ARE YOU OK!?!?"

By this point I am :confused: and smile and say "yes... I am peachy, why?"

Nice guard, "Ma'am, you handed me your badge upside-down... that is a distress signal." :twitch:

By this time...traffic is getting more-than-mildly irritated I'm sure.

I assured him I was fine and he still insisted in peeking in my back seat. :ohwell:

Just make sure you hand your badge right-side-up.

This has been a Public Service Announcement. :coffee:

SoMDGirl42

Be careful of how you hand your badge to the guard at the base gate. I had a strange experience after lunch...Here is what transpired.

WR goes to lunch. :cheesy:

WR is at gate 1 and hands her badge to nice guard. :huggy:

WR takes her badge back and starts to drive away when suddenly nice guard comes running to her car :jameo: and yells "Ma'am! Is everything ok? ARE YOU OK!?!?"

By this point I am :confused: and smile and say "yes... I am peachy, why?"

Nice guard, "Ma'am, you handed me your badge upside-down... that is a distress signal." :twitch:

By this time...traffic is getting more-than-mildly irritated I'm sure.

I assured him I was fine and he still insisted in peeking in my back seat. :ohwell:

Just make sure you hand your badge right-side-up.

This has been a Public Service Announcement. :coffee:

Hormones must be getting to you. :smoochy: It's always been that way. How was lunch? :coffee:

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Be careful of how you hand your badge to the guard at the base gate.

You mean as you handed it to him backside up (your picture facing ground)?

Beta84

They're out to get us
funny that you say that. I mistakenly handed mine to the guard upside down after lunch today too. I said "oops" though since I noticed I did that. He didn't think anything of it. Or maybe they tailed me for awhile to make sure I was ok. Who knows :shrug: