Perhaps our Deputies are Overworked

n0n1m0us3

why so serious
Sleeping Deputy Woken Up by Car Crash | NBC Washington
Sleeping Deputy Woken Up by Car Crash

The slumber of a Calvert County deputy was abruptly interrupted when his patrol car hit a tree, authorities said.

Christopher Waldron was driving a marked Sheriff's patrol car on Mystic Lane in Lusby when the accident happened. A preliminary investigation determined that the deputy had been fatigued when his vehicle left the road and collided with the tree.

~~~~~~
I wonder if the tree got a ticket.:coffee:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Sleeping Deputy Woken Up by Car Crash | NBC Washington
Sleeping Deputy Woken Up by Car Crash

The slumber of a Calvert County deputy was abruptly interrupted when his patrol car hit a tree, authorities said.

Christopher Waldron was driving a marked Sheriff's patrol car on Mystic Lane in Lusby when the accident happened. A preliminary investigation determined that the deputy had been fatigued when his vehicle left the road and collided with the tree.

~~~~~~
I wonder if the tree got a ticket.:coffee:

:coffee: nbc had this first.... and not the baynet? :popcorn:

Clem_Shady

I don't buy police cars, you do!

He could have been pulling off duty security/extortion after his regular shift and possibly just overextended his ability to stay awake for the extra cash.

:shrug:

Clem_Shady

Dear Attorney General:

Can you imagine this guy going to work after pulling security in front of my home for roughly seven hours?

:whistle:

protectmd

Just like the time in charles that someone stole the hubcaps and siphoned the gas from the cruiser with the cop sleeping in it. Lmfao!

Clem_Shady

This is one quiet thread.

Where are all of our regular cop posters?

Is it Black Friday at Walmart?

Tiki Bar opening?

Squirt gun in Great Mills High School?

Where are they?

:jameo:

Clem_Shady

This is one quiet thread.

Where are all of our regular cop posters?

Is it Black Raspberry Jelly Donut Day at Walmart?

Last Tiki Bar opening for Clarke?

Are they all surrounding the BayNet building because Danzig is holed up there with loaded cameras and refusing to leave?

Where are they?

:jameo:

:fixed.no.charge.my.bad.edit.the.first.time:

:popcorn:

Clem_Shady

Tow Truck Driver: "Here's the cop car boys."

Body Shop: "Holy chit!"

Body Shop: "How do you expect us to Fritz this one?"

Tow Truck Driver: "Just sleep on it, you'll figure it out."

protectmd

The sheriff asked in a meeting why the speeding ticket writing is down. Initially the blame was assigned to budget cuts and the recession. However, after this morning they found that deputies are now hiding in deer stands along Rt. 4 sleeping! Someone needs to call MSP and ask them if they can borrow a trooper to run the "speed blockade" up Rt. 4 to keep motorists doing the speed limit during the morning rush hour!

Clem_Shady

The sheriff asked in a meeting why the speeding ticket writing is down. Initially the blame was assigned to budget cuts and the recession. However, after this morning they found that deputies are now hiding in deer stands along Rt. 4 sleeping! Someone needs to call MSP and ask them if they can borrow a trooper to run the "speed blockade" up Rt. 4 to keep motorists doing the speed limit during the morning rush hour!

The troopers aren't available.

They're watching my house.