trailer hitch

spinner

Where in So. Md. is a good place that will install a trailer hitch on a jeep on a weekend? No, I don't want to do it myself yes I know there was a previous thread about it.

awpitt

Main Streeter
Where in So. Md. is a good place that will install a trailer hitch on a jeep on a weekend? No, I don't want to do it myself yes I know there was a previous thread about it.

Try Trick Trucks on Great Mills Road. They installed a towing air lift kit on my truck.

301-862-1139

Trick Trucks

Are they open on Saturday? What all do they carry? I looked online and their website is a little lacking. I have a $100.00 gift certificate for there that I need to use, unless somebody wants to buy it for $75.00.

bcp

In My Opinion
Are they open on Saturday? What all do they carry? I looked online and their website is a little lacking. I have a $100.00 gift certificate for there that I need to use, unless somebody wants to buy it for $75.00.

You should auction it off.
Maybe you can turn that 100.00 certificate into a couple hundred cash instead of losing 25 bucks.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

They are open Saturday until noon or 1 o'clock IIRC. They stock a lot of hitch/trailer accessories but very few actual hitches (every vehicle requires a unique model hitch..there ain't a warehous in St. Mary's county that big..LOL)

They do keep a few of the most popular ones though..

When they order what you need, its usually in the next day.