Leaking roof and drywall work need recomendations

Ancient One

:bawl:We are in Newburg.

Recent rains have leaked into and through the attic. We cannot find an entry point where it is comming in. Now a bedroom ceiling and wall are water stained and the water is dripping through.

Need recomendations for companies who can do both the roof work and dry wall work right the first time. Companies that can be trusted.

Clem_Shady

Recent rains have leaked into and through the attic. We cannot find an entry point where it is comming in. Now a bedroom ceiling and wall are water stained and the water is dripping through.

Need recomendations for companies who can do both the roof work and dry wall work right the first time. Companies that can be trusted.

Look on Angie's List and Service Magic.

If they don't do the work right, they don't work again for either of those two...

:popcorn:

crazymum78

crazymum
Chris Koch, Custom Transformations301-919-4752

Call, Chris don't know if he does roofs, but he can do most anything else.
Donna S

TheOne

Roof & Drywall

I do roofing and drywall work on the side. I am a fireman full time in DC, but could give it a look if you need someone. Just IM me if you don't find anyone....

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Any chance its the flashing around the chimney (even a small furnace chimney)? Had that happen twice to an older home.