Uh Oh!

FED_UP

Well, they do have a point.

You people can be ####ing nasty sometimes.

I like to stir sheit up in the forums sometimes, it keeps things interesting :killingme like Toxic I think your post are a waste of time :killingme now watch you say something interesting back, people like to read the drama :killingme

FED_UP

Even though this is ancient history (2007? really?), they ain't lyin'. :coffee:

How can people get there panties in a bunch in a forum, crazy. If a forum or site pisses you off you got issues. Too me it like a forum is just faceless people with thoughts, you don't have to take anything seriously, if you do you I can imagine what your real life is like. Not talking to you personally, um just saying.

Justme2

I just can not understand why

Somebody would say such a think about this forum. The people here are just so greatful to have any body to pick like a pack of wolves that have not eaten in a month. And when there is nothing to do the drag up old comments that the average newbie even goes that an old comment from way back when the Southern's here ate thier young for not listening.:whistle:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Somebody would say such a think about this forum. The people here are just so greatful to have any body to pick like a pack of wolves that have not eaten in a month. And when there is nothing to do the drag up old comments that the average newbie even goes that an old comment from way back when the Southern's here ate thier young for not listening.:whistle:

say..wha.??

n0n1m0us3

why so serious
How can people get there panties in a bunch in a forum, crazy. If a forum or site pisses you off you got issues. Too me it like a forum is just faceless people with thoughts, you don't have to take anything seriously, if you do you I can imagine what your real life is like. Not talking to you personally, um just saying.

People get their panties up in a bunch over anything...but specifically to this, I think people mostly get their panties in a bunch when they venture into a forum ask a simple/innocent question, expecting assistance/information from the "community" and all the response they get is nasty, stupid ####. I think most newbies to somd.com actually imagine that this is a "community" forum and that is is here to be helpful, and don't realize that it is a collection of azzholes who get their jollies ripping other people apart. :coffee:

itsbob

I bowl overhand

[minionvoice] Whaaat?? [/minionvoice]

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
People get their panties up in a bunch over anything...but specifically to this, I think people mostly get their panties in a bunch when they venture into a forum ask a simple/innocent question, expecting assistance/information from the "community" and all the response they get is nasty, stupid ####. I think most newbies to somd.com actually imagine that this is a "community" forum and that is is here to be helpful, and don't realize that it is a collection of azzholes who get their jollies ripping other people apart. :coffee:
There are numerous newbies - most of them, in fact - who ask for help or information and receive it.

Then there are the newbies who want to bust on the area or the people in it. Or they want to rant about something ignorant, and can't stand it when someone points out that they're being ignorant. Or they want to talk politics without having to back up their opinion or have anyone else challenge them. Or they want to start slinging around names like "racist" and "redneck".

And then they go, gee, why are people here so mean? :confused: