275 gallon shipping tank

I have seen large (275 gallon) square plastic shipping containers for stuff like veg. oil and syrup online. I cannot find any around SoMD. Does anybody know where I can find one? Looking to get one and turn it into a water trailer for the scouts.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I have seen large (275 gallon) square plastic shipping containers for stuff like veg. oil and syrup online. I cannot find any around SoMD. Does anybody know where I can find one? Looking to get one and turn it into a water trailer for the scouts.

You guys ever check DRMO??

They ALWAYS have water buffalos on the lot there, and if it's for a non profit, like a High School, or the Boy Scouts, you too can get it for free!

Ft Meade almost always has a full lot.

Figure in the next few weeks they'll have all the Blivets the USAF used getting Nuclear Power Plant coolant to Japan..

CAE

I bought two of 'em here:

38.632132, -76.605255 - Google Maps

This guy had one on the side of Rt. 4 with a for sale sign... got it for $40. Went back 6 months later and got another for $70. Don't know if he has any more, but you could stop in and ask.

Mine are nasty from collecting vegetable oil... no humans should be drinking from those!!!

I bought two of 'em here:

38.632132, -76.605255 - Google Maps

This guy had one on the side of Rt. 4 with a for sale sign... got it for $40. Went back 6 months later and got another for $70. Don't know if he has any more, but you could stop in and ask.

Mine are nasty from collecting vegetable oil... no humans should be drinking from those!!!
Thanks. Have a guy going to see if he has any more.

Not worried about the nasty veggie oil. It comes out when properly cleaned.

sm8

I saw some on the shelf in BJ's above the snack isle yesterday but no one could figure out if they were for sale or how much they were. I was gonna buy one or two just encase.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Thanks. Have a guy going to see if he has any more.

Not worried about the nasty veggie oil. It comes out when properly cleaned.
Did you ever find them? I found a place on the eastern shore that has them for $100.00

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I found a place in Olney that has them dirty veggie oil residue for $100 or clean for $150. Still trying to find cheaper/local.
Probably not worth a drive to Cambridge to get it for the same price.