Auto Detailer?? I'm Full of PooP!!!!!

jr2775

Before anybody says " I'm sure you run a search" I did. On my way to the vet today and had my great dane in the back of my Expedition. Dog took a major runny poo poo to say the least right in the back. I got it all out but would like to get the whole truck detailed. Still stinks bad. Talk about a sh.ty day!!!

So....anyone know of a good mobil detailer at reasonable prices!?

Thanks.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Before anybody says " I'm sure you run a search" I did. On my way to the vet today and had my great dane in the back of my Expedition. Dog took a major runny poo poo to say the least right in the back. I got it all out but would like to get the whole truck detailed. Still stinks bad. Talk about a sh.ty day!!!

Thanks.

Diamond Mobile detailing 240-925-6243
Hope hes still in business and helps you with your smelly problem.

Dead Eye

T.P.F.er
Big shop vac and a garden hose. On the shop vac use just the bare hose no attachment.
Adjust garden hose to spray a fine mist,(best you can) put vac hose directly on saturated carpet so it sucks the hose to the carpet and slide the hose around , respray as needed.

mdgirlie

Thanks.

A quick solution to the smell is to pour coffee grounds over the area and let it sit for a while to soak up the smell, and then vaccuum it out.

terbear1225

A quick solution to the smell is to pour coffee grounds over the area and let it sit for a while to soak up the smell, and then vaccuum it out.

so your car can smell like sh***y coffee? :killingme:

just teasing, I have no idea if this would actually work.