Tuesday...

I have gotten to the point in my pregnancy where when I see someone around me who looks comfortable, I get pissed off...especially when it is my husband. :mad:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Aren't there several days every month where you feel that way?

Don't worry, eventually the baby will be out and you can resume your normal life.

Oh wait... :lol:

Aren't there several days every month where you feel that way?

Don't worry, eventually the baby will be out and you can resume your normal life.

Oh wait... :lol:

I am so uncomfortable... My legs feel like they are breaking off... I feel like I have been riding a horse for days ....:cds: .... I have ear aches in both ears ....:cds: MY BACK... MY BACK... MY BACK IS BROKEN!!! :cds:

SOMEONE PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cds:

I'm sick :coughcough: BUT I went to the gym before work this morning and I feel pretty good, I mean...except that whole sick thing :frown:

belvak

Happy Camper
I have gotten to the point in my pregnancy where when I see someone around me who looks comfortable, I get pissed off...especially when it is my husband. :mad:

:huggy: Sorry you're uncomfortable. Try to be positive and think about all the quality time you will soon be able to spend with that little parasite lodged in your belly! The round-the-clock feedings, dirty diapers, spit up... Ahhhhhhh, the joys of motherhood!!

bcp

In My Opinion
Sure, you want to die now, but in 20 or 30 years when you think back over this time, you can look your child in the eye and :smack: and feel so much better.

you dont have to wait 20 years for that.
It becomes a great stress reduction program in their early teens.

pelers

I'm finally getting over feeling angry at people who look well rested. At least on the nights the baby isn't up all night. Though I do still get the urge to kick the hubby when he's sleeping peacefully and I'm up feeding the baby. Little urges. I usually can ignore them.

I'm finally getting over feeling angry at people who look well rested. At least on the nights the baby isn't up all night. Though I do still get the urge to kick the hubby when he's sleeping peacefully and I'm up feeding the baby. Little urges. I usually can ignore them.

I want to push him out of the bed!!!!!!!!!! :cds:

DEEKAYPEE8569

Natural Child Birth – Bill Cosby

"My wife and I decided to bring our first child into the world by way of Natural Child Birth.
Natural Child Birth means that NO drugs will be administered into the female’s body at any time during the delivery.
The Father can have all he wants.
…..Carol Burnett described natural child birth. She said, “Take your bottom lip and PULL IT over your head.”
…….and on the next contraction my wife STOOD UP…..
IN THE STIRRUPS…..
GRABBED MY BOTTOM LIP
And said, “I WANT MOREPHINE!”"

Natural Child Birth – Bill Cosby

"My wife and I decided to bring our first child into the world by way of Natural Child Birth.
Natural Child Birth means that NO drugs will be administered into the female’s body at any time during the delivery.
The Father can have all he wants.
…..Carol Burnett described natural child birth. She said, “Take your bottom lip and PULL IT over your head.”
…….and on the next contraction my wife STOOD UP…..
IN THE STIRRUPS…..
GRABBED MY BOTTOM LIP
And said, “I WANT MOREPHINE!”"

:killingme I bought that DVD. He is hilarious.

It makes me even more terrified of child birth :jameo:

I am having drugs :coffee:

Go ahead...tell me how horrible I am now...

DEEKAYPEE8569

:killingme I bought that DVD. He is hilarious.

It makes me even more terrified of child birth :jameo:

I am having drugs :coffee:

Go ahead...tell me how horrible I am now...
I think Morephine is a WONDERFUL thing.
IMO, if ya need it.....DO it; but have you considered asking about a 'twilight' or whatever it's called?