Pair of Lost Chows

manthaleigh

Good Morning Everyone,

I am writing for my friends. Their two Chows went missing Saturday from their yard. It appears as though their fence gate was not properly secured and the dogs got out. So far they have posted local missing dog posters with no luck. The dogs both have light colored reddish/brown fur. They live on Grey's Road in Prince Frederick pretty close to the intersection of Broome's Island Road. I'm assuming that the dogs would be easily spotted as they are pretty big and VERY fluffy. They are both very friendly dogs.

If anyone has spotted them, any help would be appreciated. These dogs are like their kids and they are just beside themselves looking and worrying about where they could have gone.:frown:

FED_UP

Good Morning Everyone,

I am writing for my friends. Their two Chows went missing Saturday from their yard. It appears as though their fence gate was not properly secured and the dogs got out. So far they have posted local missing dog posters with no luck. The dogs both have light colored reddish/brown fur. They live on Grey's Road in Prince Frederick pretty close to the intersection of Broome's Island Road. I'm assuming that the dogs would be easily spotted as they are pretty big and VERY fluffy. They are both very friendly dogs.

If anyone has spotted them, any help would be appreciated. These dogs are like their kids and they are just beside themselves looking and worrying about where they could have gone.:frown:

The first thought that came to my mind was hmmmm someone lost some food.

manthaleigh

"Bump"

Got photos?
Have contact info?

Harley.jpg

Herley2.jpg

This is the older one...Harley. The younger one looks very similar and is Wilbur she is getting me pics of him ASAP.