magazine scam

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
just had a young kid come to.my door selling magazines and saying he can go to brazil with 2000 dollars if he wins. I asked him where he lived he said minnesota and he goes door to door selling magazines. Even had a order form slip and.everything. Btw this was o. Abell dr. in california so WATCH OUT!!!!!! oh and should I call the cops?

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
just had a young kid come to.my door selling magazines and saying he can go to brazil with 2000 dollars if he wins. I asked him where he lived he said minnesota and he goes door to door selling magazines. Even had a order form slip and.everything. Btw this was o. Abell dr. in california so WATCH OUT!!!!!! oh and should I call the cops?

:yay:.... they have been roaming the area.. and are NOT legit!

I let my dog answer the door when they stopped by! :biggrin: they decided they didnt want to sell me any magazines fast. :killingme :buddies:

nobody really

I need a nap

he's from minnesota and he's still walking?

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
Yep! I was oh really well this is a scam And he pulled out a order form was like well.we have this and I slammed the.door saw him get into a white passenger van that looked.like ny plates on it!

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
OK cops just came said.that there is about 150 of.these."kids" and that they are coming from all over the place to.st marys county and that what there.doing is illegal because they dont have a business license is what the.cop said and that they the run the.kids name and.find numerous warrents from other states for the same crime.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
OK cops just came said.that there is about 150 of.these."kids" and that they are coming from all over the place to.st marys county and that what there.doing is illegal because they dont have a business license is what the.cop said and that they the run the.kids name and.find numerous warrents from other states for the same crime.

Why do.you keep.adding periods.where they.don't. belong?

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
Im on my phone and its a touch screen and I think my thumb hits it when I hit the space bar sorry!

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Just had a young man here who said he was from Texas and trying to get a trip to Italy. When I politely explained to him that I thought he was probably a good fellow, but the stuff he was pushing was likely a ripoff, he became aggressive and eventually stormed off after I had to give him a somewhat forceful No.

They do require a peddlars license from each local Sheriff.