Mark's Telethon

Just noticed today that they were gone. How long have they been closed? Not that I ever used their services, just curious.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Just noticed today that they were gone. How long have they been closed? Not that I ever used their services, just curious.

I don't have a clue, but just wanted to be the first to say good riddance.

:buddies:

dave1959

I remember reading somwhere that he moved, but don't know where. I think it was hickory hills, but would'nt swear to it.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Noticed the other day that they have opened up a storefront in the same plaza as Nicholetti's. I think it was in the old Blair's Video store.

D

DainBramaged

I remember reading somwhere that he moved, but don't know where. I think it was hickory hills, but would'nt swear to it.

I saw him somewhere else too but I can't remember exactly where I saw it but Hickory Hills is probably it

glhs837

Power with Control
Yeah, he moved, and any civic minded individual (BG, I"m looking at you:)) would remove any reference to where, in the interests of not enabling any forum members having a "Welcome to Cell Block D" moments in electronics repair. :drummer:

BernieP

Resident PIA
:lol:

The caring and exuberance for Mark is just overwhelming.....

Thanx, all.

:killingme I never had an official business with him but had gone into the store on maybe one occasion. From what I recall reading here, not a lot of positive feedback on his business.

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
how does marks stay in business. Electronic repair just doesn't seem like a good business model. Now days it seems cheaper to just buy new stuff than to repair it.

CrashTest

how does marks stay in business. Electronic repair just doesn't seem like a good business model. Now days it seems cheaper to just buy new stuff than to repair it.

He performs warranty work for those suckers who pay for the extended warranty that retailers try and sell.

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
A friend of mine took his guitar amp to be repaired at the music store next to Marks last week. Turns out that they take their repairs right to Marks (I'm not sure I want to show my friend this thread). If Marks is so shoddy why would they use him?