kid selling magazines

jamespri

so some hyper kid came by my house on abell dr. and was trying to get me to listen to him and buy a magazine so i told him no and he left but the little #### threw his monster can in my yard so i went out and handed it back to him well i leave and come home and the cops were on the street talking to him anyone know whats up with that lol.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
Howdy neighbor:howdy: I just moved to abell drive and he came to my door and I called the cops on him because he refused to leave when I told him no.

jamespri

hi there

Howdy neighbor:howdy: I just moved to abell drive and he came to my door and I called the cops on him because he refused to leave when I told him no.

hi there well welcome to the neighborhood its pretty nice back here i like it. I am glad you called them that kid was annoying as heck i cant believe he dropped his trash in my yard some nerve lol.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Afjess, you should teach James where his period key is. If we can get you to collaborate with that lady who Capitalizes Every Freaking Word, we might have one totally coherent post. :yay:

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
Afjess, you should teach James where his period key is. If we can get you to collaborate with that lady who Capitalizes Every Freaking Word, we might have one totally coherent post. :yay:

Lmao funny I told u I have fat fingers and my phones a touchscreen lol and james thanks we moved into the blue house

jamespri

I am a few houses down from ya. We have been here about three yrs now and we dont want to move its pretty quiet back here. Dont let that kid scare ya away that doesnt happen to often.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
I am a few houses down from ya. We have been here about three yrs now and we dont want to move its pretty quiet back here. Dont let that kid scare ya away that doesnt happen to often.

Me and the other half love it here! Big change from our apartment and I love.the peice and quite!

Wenchy

Hot Flash
The meat truck should be by soon. Do not open your door.

Also, expect the Jehovah's on your doorstep. They are very nice and take a "Bless You, and never come back again" graciously.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
The meat truck should be by soon. Do not open your door.

Also, expect the Jehovah's on your doorstep. They are very nice and take a "Bless You, and never come back again" graciously.
The meat guy was in our neighborhood today. When I told him there was a No Soliciting sign at the entrance of our neighborhood, he apologized and left. He was polite, at least. :lol:

:lol: JW group came thru once while I was out trimming the hedges. I told them I was just the gardener and the owners weren't home. They said ok and left.... :lol:

Wenchy

Hot Flash
:lol: JW group came thru once while I was out trimming the hedges. I told them I was just the gardener and the owners weren't home. They said ok and left.... :lol:

I'm surprised they didn't try to recruit you or are gardeners and non home-owners not worthy?