Hughesville

atrusomder

Isaiah 55:8-9
Anyone know what the construction (way back in the woods) behind those Model Homes on the Business side of Hughesville- Southbound lanes you can see clearly back in the woods ALOT of clearing and TONS of utility trucks parked back there.

Any ideas as to what's going on?

OldHillcrestGuy

Anyone know what the construction (way back in the woods) behind those Model Homes on the Business side of Hughesville- Southbound lanes you can see clearly back in the woods ALOT of clearing and TONS of utility trucks parked back there.

Any ideas as to what's going on?

Thats your brand new SMECO complex, many buildings all going to be energy efficent, something about it being a green building, (Al Gore thing) going to have lots of solar panels. Going to have walking trails around the complex.

Thats your brand new SMECO complex, many buildings all going to be energy efficent, something about it being a green building, (Al Gore thing) going to have lots of solar panels. Going to have walking trails around the complex.

Know what the zoning sign is for in the field of the "preserve Hughesville" people?

OldHillcrestGuy

Know what the zoning sign is for in the field of the "preserve Hughesville" people?

No I dont, Ive seen the sign popup this week, maybe I'll slow down and read it today.

Im thinking it has something to do with the SMECO construction site and sign was placed there so it could be scene.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
No I dont, Ive seen the sign popup this week, maybe I'll slow down and read it today.

Im thinking it has something to do with the SMECO construction site and sign was placed there so it could be scene.

Dont think that will change a thing! :killingme

Hoover

Ask Iggy they are in the Preserve Huggsville stuff.

atrusomder

Isaiah 55:8-9

Wow, they don't have no money do they? :sarcasm:

Would that explain why my electric bill has ran me upwards of 150 or more than normal.... Guess they got to get their money from somewhere.

On a more serious note--- Thanks for answering the question :buddies: