I Need A Bathtub Jesus

Clem_Shady

Now that I'm a homeowner and not a renter I can do whatever I want like the rest of you folks have been.

I don't want to paint the walls purple or anything, but I really want a Bathtub Jesus.

I know, most of you like Baja are probably scratching your bald heads and asking "what the hell is a Bathtub Jesus?"

Well, it's where you take the top half of an old bathtub and bury it upright in your front yard. You paint it some nice color. And then you put a statue of Jesus inside the tub part facing the road. It keeps Jesus out of the weather.

So, anyone have the bathtub, and are you able to nicely cut it in half and deliver it?

No bad work please. Professionals only. I've got enough bad construction already. Tub in good or excellent donation.

Thanks in advance,

Your Friend (or enemy) Clem

:popcorn:

R

retiredweaxman

Is this your first "bathtub Jesus" or did you have one in the 7D or in the house in Lusby?

Clem_Shady

Is this your first "bathtub Jesus" or did you have one in the 7D or in the house in Lusby?

I can see you've been really busy in the public records researching me, which doesn't surprise me.

:killingme

What's the Lexux Nexus report say?

:whistle:

P.S: Did you watch that "Gasline" movie I posted about PA?

Me thinks you're drinking Benzene.

Toxick

Splat
Now that I'm a homeowner and not a renter I can do whatever I want like the rest of you folks have been.

I don't want to paint the walls purple or anything, but I really want a Bathtub Jesus.

I know, most of you like Baja are probably scratching your bald heads and asking "what the hell is a Bathtub Jesus?"

Well, it's where you take the top half of an old bathtub and bury it upright in your front yard. You paint it some nice color. And then you put a statue of Jesus inside the tub part facing the road. It keeps Jesus out of the weather.

So, anyone have the bathtub, and are you able to nicely cut it in half and deliver it?

No bad work please. Professionals only. I've got enough bad construction already. Tub in good or excellent donation.

Thanks in advance,

Your Friend (or enemy) Clem

You know what else looks great, and doesn't break the bank.... Take an old tire, and lay it out in the yard... then fill it up with dirt and put some plants in it!

Also those plywood cutouts that look like a woman is bent over doing gardening... and the silhouette of a cowboy leaning against your wall.

And don't forget the flamingos and gnomes!

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
You know what else looks great, and doesn't break the bank.... Take an old tire, and lay it out in the yard... then fill it up with dirt and put some plants in it!

Also those plywood cutouts that look like a woman is bent over doing gardening... and the silhouette of a cowboy leaning against your wall.

You're such a hick! You have to paint the tire white fool! :duh:

Clem_Shady

Sorry, no tires, I don't want to make the neighborhood look bad.

Plus we got all these Ryken kiddies in here.

I am however in need some mannequins in good shape if anyone has any them.

One for the front porch to sit in a rocker. I'll probably stand the others in the windows to make the stalkers think that FBI agents are always watching.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

OK..so you've clearly shown that you know a lot about landscape design. But you did forget to mention needing an orb too. Regular chrome ones are nice, but the light magenta ones really do it for me.

Now a real pro would go for putting a big ole rotten skiff in the middle of the yard as a planter and not just an old tire. Just sayin....

limblips

PREMO Member
Old farm equipment as yard decorations are really in right now. Might I suggest a manure spreader for you? :)

Clem_Shady

OK..so you've clearly shown that you know a lot about landscape design. But you did forget to mention needing an orb too. Regular chrome ones are nice, but the light magenta ones really do it for me.

Now a real pro would go for putting a big ole rotten skiff in the middle of the yard as a planter and not just an old tire. Just sayin....

How did you know that a skiff was coming next?

All these Naval Officers in here surely would appreciate a boat full of flowers to view on their way back and to base each day.

And the sonobouy cases to line the driveway!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
All these Naval Officers in here surely would appreciate a boat full of flowers to view on their way back and to base each day.

:

Actually, I hear there are a LOT of folks who woiuld appreciate seeing you surrounded by lots of flowers.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Did you sign a little document that says you'd abide by the HOA bylaws?

Yeah.... those hold up pretty well in court if your signature is on it.
I think if you call it an altar and sacrifice small animals at it, it would probably pass muster.