Rita's

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I hit the "GRAVES BOYS BBQ" next to the Ritas in Charlotte Hall today. Man that's some good grub! $5.50 per sammich & it's a meal! :yum:

OldHillcrestGuy

I hit the "GRAVES BOYS BBQ" next to the Ritas in Charlotte Hall today. Man that's some good grub! $5.50 per sammich & it's a meal! :yum:

I hit both Rita's and the Graves Boys BBQ today, wont be hitting Graves again not impressed, Randy's in Hughesville much better. Then the girl working one of the windows at Rita's, I dont know where she came from but she had no clue what she was doing or where she was , the other 2 lines moved 3 to 4 times faster then hers. Oh well it was a freebee.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

We saw the crowd when we stopped at the other bar-b-que guy across the street, Griffins, by the old 7-11. :drool:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
While I do go to Rita's, I'm not that thrilled about the custard. There's something about it that seems fake or something. It's dry or airy...can't put my finger on it. Best custard I've ever had is in Fredericksburg, VA at Carl's.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I hit both Rita's and the Graves Boys BBQ today, wont be hitting Graves again not impressed, Randy's in Hughesville much better. Then the girl working one of the windows at Rita's, I dont know where she came from but she had no clue what she was doing or where she was , the other 2 lines moved 3 to 4 times faster then hers. Oh well it was a freebee.

We saw the crowd when we stopped at the other bar-b-que guy across the street, Griffins, by the old 7-11. :drool:
Graves did give me a lot of meat but it was more chopped up than sliced. And the horseradish they have is the creamy Hellmans stuff. If they keep that up, they wont last long.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Graves did give me a lot of meat but it was more chopped up than sliced. And the horseradish they have is the creamy Hellmans stuff. If they keep that up, they wont last long.

Try the other, it was AWESOME! We got the pulled pork and ribs.

OldHillcrestGuy

The guy across the street at the old 7-11, I believe I saw where he is moving into the vacant spot that 7-11 was in, and is going to open a carry-out place with maybe a few tables inside. Oh where oh where did I see that.:doh:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
The guy across the street at the old 7-11, I believe I saw where he is moving into the vacant spot that 7-11 was in, and is going to open a carry-out place with maybe a few tables inside. Oh where oh where did I see that.:doh:

Not sure, but his food is delicious!