NO OFFICER!!! You may NOT have my right of way!!!

glhs837

Power with Control
Especially after preforming a perfect rolling stop at the stop sign. Black SUV, unmarked, it belongs to whichever organization handles commercial vehicle enforcement, since every time I have seen this vehicle lit up, its a commercial vehicle. I was pulling a u turn on Chancellors Run. had already broken into the oncoming lane, this officer was coming out of Rutherford Blvd, tried to intimidate me into yielding the right of way by rolling the stop and putting his nose into the right lane. Being Boston raised, that didnt work. :whistle:

I expect better driving from officers, and this one disappointed me greatly. And after we were both on the raodway, he passed me doing about 60, or 20 over the limit. Ahhhrgggggg!!!!!!! :cds:

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
Especially after preforming a perfect rolling stop at the stop sign. Black SUV, unmarked, it belongs to whichever organization handles commercial vehicle enforcement, since every time I have seen this vehicle lit up, its a commercial vehicle. I was pulling a u turn on Chancellors Run. had already broken into the oncoming lane, this officer was coming out of Rutherford Blvd, tried to intimidate me into yielding the right of way by rolling the stop and putting his nose into the right lane. Being Boston raised, that didnt work. :whistle:

I expect better driving from officers, and this one disappointed me greatly. And after we were both on the raodway, he passed me doing about 60, or 20 over the limit. Ahhhrgggggg!!!!!!! :cds:

Isn't every light on Chancellors a no u-turn zone? Might be mistaken, haven't traveled that road in a few weeks.
Either way, it belongs to MSP. Feel free to call the barracks, there's only one unmarked black Explorer in St. Mary's.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Isn't every light on Chancellors a no u-turn zone? Might be mistaken, haven't traveled that road in a few weeks.
Either way, it belongs to MSP. Feel free to call the barracks, there's only one unmarked black Explorer in St. Mary's.

Maybe before they put in the additional 10 - 12 lights

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

you can't go anywhere on Chancellors without making a U turn since they "fixed" it

glhs837

Power with Control

I wasn't at a light, but one of the numerous cutthroughs that only allow a left turn or a u-turn. And there are only five lights, and quite honestly, even with the increased speeds, they have made the road safer, at least as far as I can see. Hell, back in the two lane days, it was 2-3 crashes a week. None of that anymore. Also, Nice to be able to come in off of Pegg or Hewitt and be able to make a left safely. And I'll bet if you poll the resident of Greenview Knolls or Hickory Hills, you would find they are happier also. Last point, as much as folks bit$% about the lights, you stil get down the road as fast or faster, since you spend a lot less time waiting for folks to make left turns across traffic.